Do you let your Bull record and take videos/pictures on his phone?

Hotwives of B2W do you let your BBC Bull record and take videos and pictures on his phone of you and him playing? Or are any videos/pictures taken on your phone (or husband's phone) only? If you do let him take videos/pictures on his phone and he showed his friends or other BBC Bulls without asking you first would you be mad?

Asked my wife and while she hasn't played yet (working on it still, but I think we are close), she said that she would let her BBC Bull take pictures/videos on his phone and while she might be mad if he showed his other friends or other BBC Bulls, a part of her would also find it a turn on, especially if they found it hot. Curious to see what everyone's else's thoughts are on this topic.

Absolutely. We both do. Our first bull had me take pictures of my wife and text them to his friends so they could see his “married pussy.”

In fact, our profile picture is the first picture he had me take and send to his friends he was with at a club in Las Vegas.

I love it that your bull took the pics and then immediately sent them to his friends. From that moment, he owned that pussy -- and then shared it with his bruhs. I bet everyone of them wanted to fuck her.

I love it that your bull took the pics and then immediately sent them to his friends. From that moment, he owned that pussy -- and then shared it with his bruhs. I bet everyone of them wanted to fuck her.

"Our first bull"
Sounds like she's had more black lovers since then. It's fun to wonder if any other black lovers she's had were because she was shared by the first guy or
from this couple looking themselves. Either way, it's very hot

Hotwives of B2W do you let your BBC Bull record and take videos and pictures on his phone of you and him playing? Or are any videos/pictures taken on your phone (or husband's phone) only? If you do let him take videos/pictures on his phone and he showed his friends or other BBC Bulls without asking you first would you be mad?

Asked my wife and while she hasn't played yet (working on it still, but I think we are close), she said that she would let her BBC Bull take pictures/videos on his phone and while she might be mad if he showed his other friends or other BBC Bulls, a part of her would also find it a turn on, especially if they found it hot. Curious to see what everyone's else's thoughts are on this topic.
I've turned down people who wouldn't take any pics or videos. Not saying we have to make a feature film but taking pics is part of the experience. If you contact me might as well know I'm pulling my phone out.

Back