Do you let your bull cum in you?

Lucky hubby. I would love to be him eating your freshly fucked cum filled pussy, mmmm. Makes my white dick get hard thinking about it.
It gets him super hard to watch and slurp all my bulls cum out of me, then if it is ok with my luver he will slide his cock in me and coat it with their cum pull out stroke it and then fuck me while I suck my luvers cock dry inches from hubby’s face and he cums in me as well!

It gets him super hard to watch and slurp all my bulls cum out of me, then if it is ok with my luver he will slide his cock in me and coat it with their cum pull out stroke it and then fuck me while I suck my luvers cock dry inches from hubby’s face and he cums in me as well!
Fuck babe you're making my dick hard reading this. Sounds like a perfect marriage to me.

It is a perfect marriage! We both luv bbc in my cunt on a regular basis! Hubby and I are always exploring new things?
I bet your pussy looks so fucking beautiful with a BBC in it. Nothing more beautiful babe. I think all white women should at least try BBC once. I'm sure just one time they would want more, that's what BBC does.

Reactions: BLJ
I bet your pussy looks so fucking beautiful with a BBC in it. Nothing more beautiful babe. I think all white women should at least try BBC once. I'm sure just one time they would want more, that's what BBC does.
I totally agree they should try once! But only if they luv sex! 12 years ago a black guy pursued me for a month and met him in Las Vegas. I was apprehensive at first but he was so sexy! I slept with or he fucked me and was hooked! Black men will always fuck me!

I totally agree they should try once! But only if they luv sex! 12 years ago a black guy pursued me for a month and met him in Las Vegas. I was apprehensive at first but he was so sexy! I slept with or he fucked me and was hooked! Black men will always fuck me!
As you should always fuck black men because they give you great pleasure and you prefer black cock.

As you should always fuck black men because they give you great pleasure and you prefer black cock.
Actually besides hubby I only fuck black men! In fact my bbc boyfriend came over yesterday while hubby was still golfing and fucked me for 3 hours! Hubby came home as he fucked me on our bed they high 5 hubby went and took a shower, they then tag teamed me and he spent the night in our bed and inside me!!

Actually besides hubby I only fuck black men! In fact my bbc boyfriend came over yesterday while hubby was still golfing and fucked me for 3 hours! Hubby came home as he fucked me on our bed they high 5 hubby went and took a shower, they then tag teamed me and he spent the night in our bed and inside me!!
Gawd, you're so fucking hot. I want you babe.

Reactions: BLJ
Back