Do you know any videos like this?

Reminds me of when Pam got her first black cock! She started out dancing with Edwin, an old university friend and roommate of mine. We had been out to dinner and we're doing some club hopping. After being to several clubs the last one we visited for that evening had a small live band playing and a small dance floor. The place will dimly lit and we were sat at a corner table. The dance floor was crowded and Edwin wasted no time in taking Pam to the dance floor. I'm not much into dancing but Pam is. I thought they'd dance one or two numbers and that would be it, I was wrong, they danced several. The last number was "Unchained Melody", a very slow and sensual number under the circumstances. That didn't bother me though and I just sat there sipping on my ******* occasionally peering toward them on the dance floor.

Then, amongst the smoke and darkness, I noticed the way Edwin was holding her, as well as she holding him. Pam is tall, 5ft 10 1/2ins, Edwin is 6ft 5ins tall. Edwin's hands were around her bottom, as far as he could reach anyway, and I could see one of her hands holding onto his right ass cheek! I initially felt a little strange and felt a titalating feeling all over.

The very next thing I witnessed was, what I initially thought anyway, was Edwin whispering something to her. That thought was quickly set aside when it was evident they were sucking tongue. Almost instantaneously, as they turned ever so slightly in time with the music, I witnessed Pam's other hand on Edwin's crotch. I almost choked on my beer and coughed loudly. No one paid attention, not even Pam or Edwin. It was at this point that I honestly don't recall if I was angry, upset, happy or just plain excited! I do know that I was as horny as hell and all kinds of fantasies jumped in my head.

We later ended up at our hotel suite after Pam invited Edwin to our room for a night cap. As they say, the rest is history!

Pam started by saying she was changing into something more comfortable and came back into the room in her skimpiest. Then she wanted to dance again so I put on some music. The next thing I knew she had Edwin's cock out in her hand massaging it back and forth. Edwin had his hand massaging and fingering her pussy.

Pam ended up giving him a blow job and swallowing every droplet of his hot cum. He chewed her into several successive orgasms and then fucked her. The next thing I remember was telling them the sun was coming up as they were still fucking each other!

Last edited:
Back