Do you keep your lifestyle a secret?

Interesting. How did he find out and what are the convos like? What's his position? Is he curious or judging?
Me im a str8 bull so the lifestyle was 100% oyt of my comfort zone from 18 to 31 it was "if i dont feel for u no sex" but aeein that by nature I'm a giver in a comedian/actor i for it extremely easy to separate love from sex and still have love when you'rehaving sex sex

Does your friends and or family know that you're involved in this particular lifestyle? Everytime I hear someone talk about it they claim its weird and or lame. Im the only one in my family that's interested in this so im extremely discreet.
I keep it to myself

well it's been over 7 years and I don't see it changing
I didnt go and read but i feel like most are talkin bout what thwrw willin to do with the came sex
Only thing rhat change with mt sex l8ke is im willi. To have sex with another mans wifeother then that im the same

I keep it secret, only my best friend (she introduced me to male chastity and later to cuckolding) knows about it

I can not even get off unless I'm watching a white girl slurp on big black lips. Passionate interracial kissing is so beautiful. NO ONE knows about my fetish, and I plan to keep it that way. I just pray I find a women who will let me watch her get sandwich by some thugs.

Back