Do you keep your lifestyle a secret?

Has to be kept a secret as I would die if my *******, or indeed anyone else in our small community, found out.
Our sons are exactly the reason we are so discreet and she dates in another city! Paranoid they might see pictures on the internet or find out somehow.! The pictures are all imprinted on my brain!

While it is definately a hard thing to come out with in public, my big dream is to have a wife who let's her bull knock her up and raising her baby with her. That isn't really all that compatible with keeping it a secret lol.

The couples I am involved with are all at different levels of sharing with the people around them. While they all 'know' each other in our group. What they share about me varies from crowd circle to crowd circle. In some areas I'm just a friend at a party, in others, they know exactly who I am. And that includes fiends and family in some cases.

The couples I am involved with are all at different levels of sharing with the people around them. While they all 'know' each other in our group. What they share about me varies from crowd circle to crowd circle. In some areas I'm just a friend at a party, in others, they know exactly who I am. And that includes fiends and family in some cases.

I also have a spare key and stuff at all of their houses. Not alot, but enough to know I'm around.

J

Does your friends and or family know that you're involved in this particular lifestyle? Everytime I hear someone talk about it they claim its weird and or lame. Im the only one in my family that's interested in this so im extremely discreet.
All our families and friends are aware of our lifestyle

Actually it was Twitter that ratted me out to my brother. Didn't realize it was going to email the contacts on my phone. Luckily most people I know either don't use it or have kept quiet. lol. He was really cool about it though. Just said I'd better make sure our parents don't find out.
I'm so glad he excepted that you love black cock! I hope he someday knows bbc is superior and taking over.

I guess some of you here, are genuinely true couple with discrete secret lifestyle, but I disagree with some or those who says it’s a secret, since others some how know.... lol ?.

Another couple stated, it’s a secret Lifestyle, but only one friend she has the key ? to her husband ( I guess he is in a chastity cage). What if one day her husband got into an accident, and he needed the key ?, but she isn’t available, and away on vacation, now what? I hope the wife had a spare key ?..lol

History tells us, most secrets will eventually surface, when loose lips ? will sink ships ?.

Beware of those so called trusted friends, they are the first ones to hand you over to the slaughter.... starting with your significant one, best friend.... etc, when things go sour...

A secret, it’s only a secret if no one ☝️ knows about it, otherwise it’s not a secret... lol ?

My Filipina wife’s half-black boyfriend has lived with us for over three years. I’m about 30 years older than both of them, and my libido has declined so that I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks, whereas my wife and her boyfriend make love daily, and he has basically become my wife’s primary sex partner by default.

To the outside world, my wife’s boyfriend is just a person renting a room in our house. We don’t discuss our real arrangement with anyone, and my wife’s boyfriend is very discreet.

Back