Do you fuck her harder if she is a whore?

Do you fuck her harder if she is a whore (married/has bf)?

• Total voters
The first black gentleman my husband set me up with had my head spinning. My husband was there for the foreplay and first penetration, but then left the hotel room to give us some alone time. After he left Mark rolled me on my back and gently played with my nipples, while asking if I minded dirty talk in the bedroom. Once I shared I was ok with dirty talk, he explained he was going to make love to me until I came, and once I came he was going to fuck me like a hot little slut. After my first orgasm , it was game on Q&A with comments like (do like this big dick, you like it slut, are you a white whore), and so on until we both completely soaked the sheets. I can't explain the sexual release I experienced that first night, but it can never be duplicated.
Yes, he fucked me hard like a whore, but first put me at ease as a nervous white wife.

This is what we're into and it goes both ways. I think the quote was something like "you make love to your wife but fuck your girlfriend". She (and I) like when other guys are rough / dominant with her, but not when it's me. She's watched me be that way with another couple that I'm a regular bull for and she was totally turned on by it. But being married and together for so long, that dynamic together doesn't seem to work which is why we play together or solo, it depends on what we want at the time.

This is what we're into and it goes both ways. I think the quote was something like "you make love to your wife but fuck your girlfriend". She (and I) like when other guys are rough / dominant with her, but not when it's me. She's watched me be that way with another couple that I'm a regular bull for and she was totally turned on by it. But being married and together for so long, that dynamic together doesn't seem to work which is why we play together or solo, it depends on what we want at the time.
I would agree - I have a bit of a different perspective having been on the other side, but I find that my BFs and SDs are usually much gentler and take their time. While the men who are paying by the hour really try to get their money's worth

Do you fuck her harder if she is a whore (married/has a bf)?

Do you make love to sluts (single women)
but try to wreck married whores by fucking that pussy really hard?
First, to answer your questions? No, and no! I hit it hard every time. But I want to tell you, a woman is only a whore if she fucks for money. You may wanna say slut (married, attached, or single).

Nope! I treat them all the same. There is no whore affirmative action necessary over here for the pussy! It's all going get beat up, it's all getting stretched, it's all getting well used, and it's all getting filled if allowed especially if you are a married whore. You are your husband's Jewel, his prized and precious lovely hotwife, but you will be my little black cock slut, my fuck toy, my temple of pleasure and whoredom and I will treat you accordingly by giving you as much dick and attention as you can handle! ♠️

When it comes to the concept of a whore, well if in the bedroom I treat you like one, I speak to you like one, and I fuck you like one, then you just might be one! ♠️😎

All pussys are mine while I'm in them... I will do as I fucking wish to them. Weather that be orgasm denial for her or fucking her till she passes out.

Back