Do you feel regret ?

No need to regret creative evolution!

The best of the human sexual liberation awaits all of us.

All women are now free to fully develop their dynamic (and loving) sexual personalities.

African men are now free to expansively breed and lead a new global community devoted to intelligent and artistic self expression.

White men - yes, there will be a phase of semi-comic humiliation...perhaps a form of psychological realignment will swirl around us, at times even confuse us...BUT still we are loved, still we are valued and ever still we are cherished by those wonderful women who freely choose us to share with them the steepest part of life’s journey.

Will we hold our brave wife’s hands as they lead out into this new way of living and exploring passion?

You know we will!
Beautifully said. At first I was saddened that our Black neighbor had taken my wife away from me. But now I believe that it was simply natural selection at work. My wife chose a superior man and now is happily Black-owned. She now has convinced me to follow her into servitude and I am excited.

In the beginning when my wife started dating other guys, I would not regret it so much as be a bit jealous when she was really excited about a guy. Maybe a little worried to that she might leave me for another guy. All that went away when one of her steady boyfriends fell in love with her and asked her to leave me for him. She told him that would never happen. He continued to pressure her so she quit seeing him.

The only thing i ever felt was pride in my wife and happy she was being given so much pleasure knowing full well i could never give her what He did.
The first time i was anxious as i was not there. Butvi was anxious more for her safety although as He was known to her and our friends, i knew it would be ok. But still felt a certain level of anxiety of the unknown i suppose.
Pride!!

So just a question. So does anyone feel regret after their wife fucks a bbc ? I get super hot on my wife getting fucked but when I cum I’m not super into it as much. What are some suggestions to go through with it and not feel regret on doing something like this. ?
no I want her to enjoy big cocks and I like big cocks and we like playing 1on1 and 3 way and 4ways - we like having two big cocks males fuck both of us while we suck each other tits.

No need to regret creative evolution!

The best of the human sexual liberation awaits all of us.

All women are now free to fully develop their dynamic (and loving) sexual personalities.

African men are now free to expansively breed and lead a new global community devoted to intelligent and artistic self expression.

White men - yes, there will be a phase of semi-comic humiliation...perhaps a form of psychological realignment will swirl around us, at times even confuse us...BUT still we are loved, still we are valued and ever still we are cherished by those wonderful women who freely choose us to share with them the steepest part of life’s journey.

Will we hold our brave wife’s hands as they lead out into this new way of living and exploring passion?

You know we will!

This is the truth

Lynn and I worked for the same company, two different departments. Mike had his eye on Lynn for awhile, knew we were newly married. One of the leads came and asked me what we had planned for the weekend, I replied, not much, maybe beach. She smiled a d said that's not what Mike said, I thought she was implying, we had to work overtime. I asked Lynn what she meant by that, Mike had asked Lynn to go boating with him. She took him up on it. I was not invited. She said she really likes mike and assured me nothing would happen on the boat, this time. She went saterday, he came by our apartment and picked her up. She had showered and took her bikini, lotion and towel.
When they drove away... the regrets really kicked in.
I'll never forget the feelings of my 18 year old wife, leaving with her supervisor for the entire day.
Was this something that you and Lynn spoke about prior to this event?

It was different for me in that my wife had been very active sexually well before we met. Most of our mutual male friends had enjoyed her sexually when we started dating. I was not the only one she dated at first. We did do the exclusive dating for a short while before we married and we lasted a little over a year married before she started having sex with others. At first behind my back, but we started swinging thinking it was my idea. And then I found out I liked watching her more then actually engaging with others myself. My only regrets is that due to many reasons we are no longer active. But we will be married for 43 years in a few months.

It seems that many couples I've seen over the years keep the cuck in chastity for a period of time afterward, so that 'regret after cumming' isn't an issue. Being in chastity keeps the brain in a sexual fog for quite a while.
But I understand chastity isn't something all cuckold couples engage in, so I don't really have a good answer if that's not something you and your wife do.
I agree with this. I will say that, if a cuckold does experience that regret and they're not practicing chastity, the female should seriously consider enforcing chastity upon the cuck specifically to preclude him from experiencing such regret if it becomes an issue in the relationship. Chastity is a great tool with many purposes in these kinds of relationships, and that tool should be used when appropriate.

So just a question. So does anyone feel regret after their wife fucks a bbc ? I get super hot on my wife getting fucked but when I cum I’m not super into it as much. What are some suggestions to go through with it and not feel regret on doing something like this. ?
I think I'd feel the same

I don't regret, but wish I could give her the same sexual satisfaction that her bull gives her and reach the places he gets to reach Inside of her feeling the same pleasure that he must feel and that she feels with him Inside. But I don't regret it because my wife and I love with each first and we have beautiful sex together our own style. I love her being pleased and sometimes I like to watch other times I like to let them be alone and let my imagination go wild.

ALWAYS love by this, even when it’s near impossible! Lol
I don't cum before he leaves, I have almost busted nut a few times and never touched myself. Lol
Not that my wife would care if I did she knows watching her turns me on.
However, I don't know if we are all on the same page of being a cuck. We haven't played Into the humiliation role of being a cuck. I have had some thoughts of playing with light humiliation, I have always wanted to eat her after he cums inside of her, I wouldn't be a sissy cuck, she has agreed to play along only on my terms of humiliation.
I still consider myself a cuckold by definition.

I don't cum before he leaves, I have almost busted nut a few times and never touched myself. Lol
Not that my wife would care if I did she knows watching her turns me on.
However, I don't know if we are all on the same page of being a cuck. We haven't played Into the humiliation role of being a cuck. I have had some thoughts of playing with light humiliation, I have always wanted to eat her after he cums inside of her, I wouldn't be a sissy cuck, she has agreed to play along only on my terms of humiliation.
I still consider myself a cuckold by definition.
If your wife fucks other men with your knowledge and "consent," you are indeed a cuckold. Though many people assume cucks are always humiliated, that doesn't have to be part of the play for you to be a cuck.

No regrets at all. I get the downer after ejaculation. That’s just how the brain works physiologically. But, you can control how you overcome that and how quick. Mindset. Just dive back in and get to work. It goes away very quickly.

Back