Do Women 45+ Like BBC?

My wife is in her early 50’s but doesn’t look it and she has an insatiable appetite for good BBC, young or older.....as long as they are fun and can fuck her right, once the BBC is exposed, she can’t keep her hands, mouth and pussy off of them! Didn’t get her first until her 40’s but has been making up for lost time ever since!!! Admits had she had BBC in her teens or early 20’s, her pussy would have been available for BBC back then too, with preferably but without my consent if it had to be that way. She loves fucking, always has and says BBC is simply the best at taking care of her pussy and making her cum so hard she squirts.
SO ENVIOUS OF YOU ,HOW I WISH MY LADY HAD GONE DOWN THIS ROAD FROM A FRUSTRATED OLD IMPOTENT GUY THANKS FOR SHARING..

BTW. I'm gong to be 64.
Hi there
I’m 62,and only “discovered” bbc half a dozen years ago (such a pity ! Lol). Having discovered it, my need and desire for bbc became insatiable !
I wish I had’ve experienced the euphoric pleasure of bbc when I was younger,and fertile,I think my life would’ve been very different ! Lol It was certainly true in my case - once I went black,I never went back ! I soon became a devoted Queen of Spades. My delightful hubby,who became a Stag,supports and encourages my love and enjoyment of bbc, and thinks I should get some QoS tattoos on my right ankle,above my pussy/clit,and over my heart on my left breast. I found a lovely black gentleman from Ghana a few years ago,who’s blessed with a beautiful 9” bbc,and we soon became lovers. The 3 of us have an extremely pleasurable,satisfying and fun sex life together,and I’m proud to express my QoS lifestyle in public - people think my black lover is my hubby. My tattoos on my ankle and breast (if I wear a low cut top) will signify my devotion to bbc. My smooth tight little pussy fits my black lover’s 9” bbc “just like a glove” ! I’m a small slim woman,and my hubby is surprised that I can take my black lover’s bbc,but when you’re turned on soo much by the erotic hot powerful sex that my black lover can offer,my body becomes his,and I love the feeling as he stretches my pussy to accommodate his throbbing hunk of meat,and the act of milking his bbc to a massive intense orgasm,feeling him fill me full of his potent black seed (he’s fathered 3 children back in Ghana),is just soo powerful and primal,that bbc sex with him just becomes the most euphoric and heavenly act that a woman can experience ! My QoS body is just made for bbc,I was born to enjoy this QoS lifestyle,and my very dark beautiful black lover’s lovemaking is something I could now not do without ! I’m soo lucky my hubby understands,and enjoys seeing me enjoy our bbc sex lifestyle together with my bbc black lover !
Anne & Neil from Melbourne Australia xxx

Hey I’m the one who originally made this post, the original account was deleted.

Lets talk if you guys love young BBC so much :)

I'm over 45 and so are a lot of my friends, and we love BBC
Cannot thank you enough for hanging out with and having so many mature white grief friends that also love BBC! How old were most of you when you started fucking bbc and did you help get them to become black cock lovers?

Back