Do womans like relationships with sissyboys?

Why its so hard to find woman for cuckold relationship as a sissyboy? I understand that better solution is to find a GF for relationship and than pursuade her into this lifestyle but in my shoes it's also very hard, because I'm skinny and feminine and I think they are not interested when they are looking at me. Do You have any advice? What should I do in that situation?

Why its so hard to find woman for cuckold relationship as a sissyboy? I understand that better solution is to find a GF for relationship and than pursuade her into this lifestyle but in my shoes it's also very hard, because I'm skinny and feminine and I think they are not interested when they are looking at me. Do You have any advice? What should I do in that situation?
I had the opportunity from day one. First day, a woman asked me if I was gay or just bi. She was disappointed when I said gay because she likes feminine guys. Thing is, I'm only feminine in private.

Trust me beta boys & sissies have their uses 😉
@Bristolangela you really are an excellent example and a woman who appreciates such lesser males. I wish there were more of you. I do hope that future generations, girls start to help weaker, beta and less endowed guys to become happier in their sexual roles. It really is helpful for us all in the long run and I think so many males are teetering on the brink of becoming feminine. They just need that gentle nudge from a good honest woman.

My wife didn't have any interest in dating/marrying an alpha guy/manly man.

That said, I don't think she wanted a cuckold/crossdresser either. But all the guys she dated were crossdressers and while she wasn't a fan she put up with it over finding a manly guy.

It's difficult finding that in real life. A Dom I was "talking" to explained it would be more realistic to focus on worshiping BBC, since I was already addicted and I could quickly get real life experiences. Eventually she encouraged me and coached me onto Grindr but I do wonder if I quit looking too soon.

It's difficult finding that in real life. A Dom I was "talking" to explained it would be more realistic to focus on worshiping BBC, since I was already addicted and I could quickly get real life experiences. Eventually she encouraged me and coached me onto Grindr but I do wonder if I quit looking too soon.
You should feel very fortunate to have had a dominant woman encourage you toward BBC. She has saved you from many years lost, while trying to please women and being miserable over numerous relationship failures with unsatisfied women.

Trust me beta boys & sissies have their uses 😉

I am glad to see such a hot woman in the UK appreciating that sissies and betas have our uses.

A woman who likes well hung guys may be disappointed with my clit, but I would be able to ensure that my woman gets more satisfaction than a guy with an average sized cock by inviting well hung men over to ensure she gets the pleasure she deserves. I would obviously give her (and if desired him) oral and any other pleasure that she and her men desire.

You should feel very fortunate to have had a dominant woman encourage you toward BBC. She has saved you from many years lost, while trying to please women and being miserable over numerous relationship failures with unsatisfied women.
I do. It took just a few experiences before I fully embraced and accepted it.

Back