Do the white ladies sometimes need collars, chains, handcuffs and ballgags ?

Trust is important. This position exposes your body to undefended use. Maybe the feeling of helplessness is what makes it so exciting. :wub:
seems strange to me that i'm totallly dominant in the bedroom with submissive, poorly endowed lovers. somewhere while they're rounding 2nd base they always seem to get thrown out! :devil: but for a high testosterone guy with a really nice one i'd be ready to try almost anything. they don't even need to run the bases. i say, why waste the time when we can fuck right there on home base. if a guy's got a nice bat and the balls to go for it, that's enough to get my motor running!!! :frantic:

maybe there's sometthing to this evolution thing after all!!!

makes me thinkk there won't be many small dicked guys around 100 years from now!!! :devil: :bounce:

I think that any man that has been married or in a LTR will agree that there are times that a woman needs a ball gag.:bounce: The collar and lease not so much. A dog may require a collar and leash but it should be noted that a well trained dog works well without a lease. In fact the real test of how well the dog is trained is determined by how well the dog works off leash

I think that any man that has been married or in a LTR will agree that there are times that a woman needs a ball gag.:bounce: The collar and lease not so much. A dog may require a collar and leash but it should be noted that a well trained dog works well without a lease. In fact the real test of how well the dog is trained is determined by how well the dog works off leash
the other side of that of course is any woman who has been in an LTR will agree that there are times when a man can be allowed to think he's in control. in fact, the real test of his training is demonstrated by how convinced he is that he is in control even while doing exactly as she wishes!!! :bounce:

seriously boys, if u have a dick ur not in control :rolleyes: it is and guess who is in control of THAT!!!

Back