Do the white ladies sometimes need collars, chains, handcuffs and ballgags ?

the other side of that of course is any woman who has been in an LTR will agree that there are times when a man can be allowed to think he's in control. in fact, the real test of his training is demonstrated by how convinced he is that he is in control even while doing exactly as she wishes!!! :bounce:

seriously boys, if u have a dick ur not in control :rolleyes: it is and guess who is in control of THAT!!!
I've known who is control of the relationship since day one mistress. I'd have to be dumber than a fence post not to pick up on the "hints" you've given me! LOL

I've known who is control of the relationship since day one mistress. I'd have to be dumber than a fence post not to pick up on the "hints" you've given me! LOL
Hints baby? lmao :bounce: i don't give hints. do i have to tell the guys here about time i had u roll an orange from the kitchen to my bedroom? down on the floor on all fours, using only ur litttle hard on to push it with? that was no hint baby :devil: , it was hilarious. but thanks for peelling it for me, and baby thanks for what u did while i was eating it!!! u really do have a talented tongue!!!:frantic: i think i'll keep u around my little cuckky pet :rolleyes:

ooh, baby, do u realize it would have been easier if u had a biggger one? but then if u had a biggger one i'd find much better things to do with it. :cold::bounce:

Hints baby? lmao :bounce: i don't give hints. do i have to tell the guys here about time i had u roll an orange from the kitchen to my bedroom? down on the floor on all fours, using only ur litttle hard on to push it with? that was no hint baby :devil: , it was hilarious. but thanks for peelling it for me, and baby thanks for what u did while i was eating it!!! u really do have a talented tongue!!!:frantic: i think i'll keep u around my little cuckky pet :rolleyes:

ooh, baby, do u realize it would have been easier if u had a biggger one? but then if u had a biggger one i'd find much better things to do with it. :cold::bounce:

I think this is the post of the week....

the other side of that of course is any woman who has been in an LTR will agree that there are times when a man can be allowed to think he's in control. in fact, the real test of his training is demonstrated by how convinced he is that he is in control even while doing exactly as she wishes!!! :bounce:

seriously boys, if u have a dick ur not in control :rolleyes: it is and guess who is in control of THAT!!!
Touche'

i supose it has its place but if you want to submit freely is it realy needed if you cant get excited to except a black cock then what dose excite you

I'd need a ball gag, if there were neighbors we didn't want to disturb with moaning and screaming! :oops:

Surprisingly, I've never really had much opportunity for this sort of thinng other than the occasional playful handcuffing or tieing up with stockings ... but I find the images of heavily collared and restrained women really hot, especially when they're being fucked hard by BBC......

:blackheart: Lanie

Back