Do only black men bring out the cuckold desire for some white cucks?

Shock! Horror! Is that a white thingy I see there - in your beautiful pussy? Been a long time since I've seen that kind of thing! Sounds like you and hubby have a good relationship - and that's good to hear. When all the sex is done and dusted, you've got a loving hubby to care for and who cares for you. Congratulations!

Are there any other white cucks or wannabe cucks like me who only have the cuckold desire when the bull is a big black man?
Without the presence of big black men I wouldn't have the cuckold desire at all and would carry on with a monogamous vanilla relationship. Do any other guys feel the same?
Honestly, my wife and I have had this conversation many times. We both come to the conclusion that we wouldn't be getting into this lifestyle if it was not for black guys. We don't understand why but they are just dominant and strong. They make her melt and they are just plain stronger and more confident than me.
If we had a hung white male a Latino and others next to a black guy she would go for the black guy. I would totally encourage that.

It didn't start out that way for me, but, over time, the dominance, muscularity, swagger and pure size of Black Men became my go-to fantasy for my wife. After all, if I'd want to see her with another Man, why not make it with a Man who most clearly demonstrates what He can give her and I cannot. Their clear sexual superiority is the deciding factor for me.
1525267075429-png.1846128

Any questions?

Honestly, my wife and I have had this conversation many times. We both come to the conclusion that we wouldn't be getting into this lifestyle if it was not for black guys. We don't understand why but they are just dominant and strong. They make her melt and they are just plain stronger and more confident than me.
If we had a hung white male a Latino and others next to a black guy she would go for the black guy. I would totally encourage that.
Totally understand. There's something about a big dominant black man that brings out the cuckold psyche in some white males and a willingness of white females to submit - if this occurs for the male and female in a white couple then you've got the makings of a good cuckold relationship.
Big black men are altering the sexual and relationship landscape.

I'm not a "strict" cuckold guy even in the slightest but I'm into the hotwife scene. I think black men and white women are just on average the most attractive people, and no I'm not bi I'm 100% straight, the closest I get to being anything bi is my like for vaginal sloppy seconds just because it feels really amazing right after another guy has emptied his sack inside her.

Also the skin color contrast is somehow a turn on. I don't know why but seeing a white guy with a black woman does nothing for me, maybe its because I find that 98% of black women are unattractive to me. But seeing a hot white woman (especially if she has a white BF/husband) getting stretched and genuinely orgasming over a bareback BBC is just the ultimate visual turn on.

Last edited:
I'm not a "strict" cuckold guy even in the slightest but I'm into the hotwife scene. I think black men and white women are just on average the most attractive people, and no I'm not bi I'm 100% straight, the closest I get to being anything bi is my like for vaginal sloppy seconds just because it feels really amazing right after another guy has emptied his sack inside her.

Also the skin color contrast is somehow a turn on. I don't know why but seeing a white guy with a black woman does nothing for me, maybe its because I find that 98% of black women are unattractive to me. But seeing a hot white woman getting stretched and genuinely organising over a BBC is the ultimate visual turn on.
Yes, I understand. I do find a lot of black women attractive but I don't find the combination of white man and black woman sexually arousing from a visual perspective. Alas, the visual combination of black man and white woman is electrifying!!

Hello, absolutely only big, well educated and endowed black Man can make me cuckold. It is not possible with white men. No matter how they look or who they are. Black Men only. Chris
Without black men I couldn't contemplate being a cuckold wannabe. There is something about black men and white women that brings out the cuckold feeling in some white men.

Without black men I couldn't contemplate being a cuckold wannabe. There is something about black men and white women that brings out the cuckold feeling in some white men.
In no galaxy or dimension would I ever be a cuckold to a white man. Nor would I for any men other than black men. They simply just look incredible when having sex with white women. Its really that simple

..... With us married guys, the huge adrenaline charge we get when we see our wives with someone else is simply awesome. We started swinging when we were in college, and temporarily stopped when we got married. But the biggest adrenaline charge I got was when she and my old college roommate (who dated her before me) got it on in front of me. Damn .... jealousy, envy, humiliated, excited, scared .... name 'em and they were all rolled up inside me the following day. It took me almost a month to get over the emotions I had, thinking that I had resurrected a relationship between the 2 of them. It took the both of them "reassuring me" that all was cool before I came down from all that. Once it was over, I realized I enjoyed that emotional power pill.
..... My wife is yet to try black, as we're now waiting until our teens are out of the house, but, I expect the emotions I'll get will be quite similar.

In no galaxy or dimension would I ever be a cuckold to a white man. Nor would I for any men other than black men. They simply just look incredible when having sex with white women. Its really that simple
Feel the same, black men and white women look so good together. And when you add all the historical and cultural taboos on top - mind blowing! And then if the white female is a white wife - oh Lord!

Feel the same, black men and white women look so good together. And when you add all the historical and cultural taboos on top - mind blowing! And then if the white female is a white wife - oh Lord!
Its amazing to see. To think that at one time in the US it was illegal for black men to touch white women, and now their are generations of people who are totally open to it and even into it.

It didn't start out that way for me, but, over time, the dominance, muscularity, swagger and pure size of Black Men became my go-to fantasy for my wife. After all, if I'd want to see her with another Man, why not make it with a Man who most clearly demonstrates what He can give her and I cannot. Their clear sexual superiority is the deciding factor for me.

Any questions?
Exactly! Raw sexuality! Besides I can see her with a little whit cock anytime I want.

Any questions?
is this the man you let her be with? he is very nice and just looks so natural and not all the too many muscles look from weights

Back