Do most black men cum a lot?

I see videos that guys post on here and the guys are squirting out lots of seed, is that the norm? I think it is hot as heck and want to feel a man explode inside of me like that!!!:inlove:
I think it all depends on the guy, i am a white man with a small 5" dick but i would bet i can shoot as much if not more than a lot of black guys. I guess that is my gift since i was short changed in the cock size department.

I was talking about my experience. Apparently it has to do with the male. Some of them produce more than others. However, Believe it or not, I have been with many blacks and whites, and I haven't noticed any difference. Anyway, it's the last thing in my mind to measure the ejaculated sperm of my partner. I have many other things in my mind while having sex.

Hey natassa i agree with you race has nothing to do with *******...yet again people need to state facts instead of wives tales...I will give 5 factors for male ejaculation.

5 Factors are:

1) Physical Health
2) Diet
3) Build Up (dry Spell) No whacking off for months
4) Hydration (Plenty of Water...Eat Celery too)
5) Mental & Physical Arousal a.k.a how turned on you are or prolonged sex. (Like looking at that nice ass bbw has...lol):mstickle:

If you want to cum a lot perhaps doing kegals and a lot of 4-play with your lady helps to build semen and ejaculate meaning: Lets say i am having a lot of 4-play with the lady first 30-45 mins and then fuck for 30 to 45 mins when i cum it's going to be a gusher...but if your a Premature ejaculator you will not cum as much because your nuts have not had time to build up ejaculatory fluids...(fill a baloon...hint) that goes for all men.

Anymore Advice Just Ask,
Storm

Our live-in has sex with me at last twice a day, every day. He also has sex with my sister, and other women in the house, daily. He has never not cum a lot. Many of my lovers are able to cum a lot each time. Many men cum a lot, but the thing is the waiting time for them to cum again.

Our live-in has sex with me at last twice a day, every day. He also has sex with my sister, and other women in the house, daily. He has never not cum a lot. Many of my lovers are able to cum a lot each time. Many men cum a lot, but the thing is the waiting time for them to cum again.
hey nice avatar guys...lol

No difference. There are plenty of videos on this site showing black guys barely able (literally) to squeeze out a small amount of cum for the "money shot."

As has been said by others, there are a lot of factors that effect a man's amount of ejaculate, but race isn't one of them.

No difference. There are plenty of videos on this site showing black guys barely able (literally) to squeeze out a small amount of cum for the "money shot."

As has been said by others, there are a lot of factors that effect a man's amount of ejaculate, but race isn't one of them.

Agreed^^ people don't seem to understand the human body does not see..race,color or creed the biomechanics are the same for all men(internals of course).

Any dude can shoot big loads if he takes the right vitamins and minerals.
Zinc helps lots... The modern diet is deficient in zinc compared to what it was decades ago. The soil holds less then it did for various reasons. Zinc helps the volume of ejaculate and even how white the color is (among other factors).

Organic raw pumpkin seeds are a great source of zinc.

So in our case with the two long term lovers L has had.. yes... both her lovers would cum buckets in her.
She really got off on how big their loads were.

Back