Do like to being called a bbc slut?

Yes given the right situation of course. Call me a slut on the street, you're libel to get a knee to the groin or a slap across the face. Call me a slut in the bedroom, and you're libel to get ANYTHING you want. ;) :devilish:
In the heat of the moment it brings out your wild wild your adrenaline is flowing I love it is a verbal steroid ,monster energy *******

When im in my car and i see that white ass shaking i.will.be talking to myself grabbing my.cock saying to myself " she needs some.motherfucking cock

I like this thread so I decided to comment. So,,, I like dirty talk so I prefer to call myself names. i love to say “I’m a black cock whore” ”I’m a cumslut” ”Do you like fucking my white married pussy” “I wanna be black bred” “Gimme a black baby”
I love your exciting attitude. You are much like my own slut wife. My favorite was when ; I was extremely excited when while I was watching my wife being fucked by one man and she was sucking another man's cock at a sex party. After the man finished cumming in my wife's mouth and pulled his cock out, my wife yelled out, "Someone, Anyone Stick a Cock in My Mouth", in front of me and everyone else watching. So humiliating but much more exciting to hear my wife asking for anyone with a cock, she didn't care whose cock, to stick their cock in her mouth. Luckily there were several other men watching my wife being fucked and sucking cocks while waiting their turn to use my wife, and one of them quickly put his cock in my wife's greedy cock loving mouth.

I love your exciting attitude. You are much like my own slut wife. My favorite was when ; I was extremely excited when while I was watching my wife being fucked by one man and she was sucking another man's cock at a sex party. After the man finished cumming in my wife's mouth and pulled his cock out, my wife yelled out, "Someone, Anyone Stick a Cock in My Mouth", in front of me and everyone else watching. So humiliating but much more exciting to hear my wife asking for anyone with a cock, she didn't care whose cock, to stick their cock in her mouth. Luckily there were several other men watching my wife being fucked and sucking cocks while waiting their turn to use my wife, and one of them quickly put his cock in my wife's greedy cock loving mouth.
Definitely excited than humiliated because you were witnessing the "FREAK" in wifey...by day respectable and reserved but, by night....CHRIST.....

Definitely excited than humiliated because you were witnessing the "FREAK" in wifey...by day respectable and reserved but, by night....CHRIST.....
Yes, I believe that my wife being fucked by so many cocks while she was sucking cocks, she just felt it was NORMAL for her to have a cock in her mouth when she had a cock fucking in her cunt, and I guess it was.

When I am deep inside that pussy stretching her and making her cum over and over again I always find time whisper in her ear how much of a little slut she is, and how much I like it. I tell her how much I like using her like a whore by myself or with my friends whether we are alone or when hubby is watching and how much it turns me on knowing that once I'm done using her, stretching her, and filling her up, then her hubby is going to take his turn making love to his lovely wife whose a black cock slut! ❤♠️😎

See I love to give hubby's a report on how slutty and satisfying his whore wife was. How great she sucked my big black cock and how she took a good pounding like a good little slut, but she needs to let me fuck her tight ass more and you should convince her to give her ass up more! Every slut can be sluttier and every whore can be more of one and it's the bulls job to bring it out of them! ♠️😎
Excellent

Back