Do like to being called a bbc slut?

I don't like my husband calling me any of those names... But the black guy on our last vacation called me all sorts of things - usually while slapping my ass - and I absolutely loved it 🙂!
Did you love being called dirty names just because you were being fucked by a black cock ?

To be entirely honest, it needs to be done by the right person. Definitely not just anyone. NO WAY. I am a GIANT Sapiosexual so this makes me picky. It has very little to do with the physical aspect of sex. It's 99% on how I am mentally stimulated.

Men acting like a "Dom/Alpha" trying to play the part is more obvious than one may believe. My personal expectations of an Alpha or Dom is a man who is in control. Not just in bed but in his whole life. This control is manifested in how he interacts, his behavior, his language skills, etc...

So naturally when I meet a man who has his whole life put together, there is attraction accompanied with respect. I look up to him, I respect him, I admire him making it easier to submit to him.

When I see this I say to myself "This man is IN CONTROL!". It makes me weak in my knees, it makes me vulnerable. This is way more seductive than a dick pic. The way he is educated, the self respect he demonstrates in how he has control over his life, his authoritarian presence, his dominance SCREAMS off of his aura. Its SO SEXY and then I CAN'T WAIT to give myself to him. And if I have the opportunity to give myself to him sexually... he can call me WHATEVER he wants because I respect him. It makes it arousing and exciting. I will be a "slut", a "dumb bitch", a "fucking whore", etc... but only to the right man. I love it and truly enjoy the verbal humiliation, the submission, the taboo of being degraded by a man using me sexually. Its SO AROUSING.

HOWEVER!... if I cannot recognize these special qualities in a man and he calls me names. ADIOS ✌ Its not arousing... its annoying and it makes me angry.

I know I am going to be heavily criticized because not everyone think the same as me but I think it is important to elaborate on my earlier comment "humiliation is bliss" 🤷‍♀️ Instantly after making that comment I started getting messages with men calling me all sorts of names. So I felt it important to explain my original response to clarify.

To be entirely honest, it needs to be done by the right person. Definitely not just anyone. NO WAY. I am a GIANT Sapiosexual so this makes me picky. It has very little to do with the physical aspect of sex. It's 99% on how I am mentally stimulated.

Men acting like a "Dom/Alpha" trying to play the part is more obvious than one may believe. My personal expectations of an Alpha or Dom is a man who is in control. Not just in bed but in his whole life. This control is manifested in how he interacts, his behavior, his language skills, etc...

So naturally when I meet a man who has his whole life put together, there is attraction accompanied with respect. I look up to him, I respect him, I admire him making it easier to submit to him.

When I see this I say to myself "This man is IN CONTROL!". It makes me weak in my knees, it makes me vulnerable. This is way more seductive than a dick pic. The way he is educated, the self respect he demonstrates in how he has control over his life, his authoritarian presence, his dominance SCREAMS off of his aura. Its SO SEXY and then I CAN'T WAIT to give myself to him. And if I have the opportunity to give myself to him sexually... he can call me WHATEVER he wants because I respect him. It makes it arousing and exciting. I will be a "slut", a "dumb bitch", a "fucking whore", etc... but only to the right man. I love it and truly enjoy the verbal humiliation, the submission, the taboo of being degraded by a man using me sexually. Its SO AROUSING.

HOWEVER!... if I cannot recognize these special qualities in a man and he calls me names. ADIOS ✌ Its not arousing... its annoying and it makes me angry.

I know I am going to be heavily criticized because not everyone think the same as me but I think it is important to elaborate on my earlier comment "humiliation is bliss" 🤷‍♀️ Instantly after making that comment I started getting messages with men calling me all sorts of names. So I felt it important to explain my original response to clarify.
For me it has to be the lady's choice.

Personally I'm not into anyone's humiliation, especially that of a woman.
I've always argued with my friends when they were calling girls names like slut or whore. I've always believed there's nothing wrong in a woman enjoying her sexual freedom, it's the reason I enjoy this site.

Never felt the need to call any woman such names, especially while having a good time. However if that's what she likes then that's her choice. Each to their own.

Back