Do I fuck his young hot girlfriend and make him a cuck

She wants it...the bf wants it....so just give then what they want! She will likely call the shots (as to how the bf is involved)....so let her determine how it goes. If you're asking here, that says you're not the overly-macho, dominant type....so just give them what they want and how they want it.

Last edited:
His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about being a size queen and wanted to take a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC in the bar and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
That's a no brainer you deserve to have that. He doesn't. Give her what she needs

Make them get a hotel, two rooms. Then, send him to get ice with only a key to the second room. Don’t let him back in your room. Don’t record it either. He doesn’t get to witness or see the first time she takes your thick bbc. The experience of first time she takes it and the faces she makes until she proudly takes it all is yours, not his. Then, for the next few times only send him small video clips, and send her home with cum in her hair, or stained on her clothes.

Back