Do I fuck his young hot girlfriend and make him a cuck

His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about being a size queen and wanted to take a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC in the bar and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
You are taking too long. Someone else would have done it already. Feel no regret and pound her out.

His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about being a size queen and wanted to take a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC in the bar and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
From a cuck’s perspective …. And assuming this is a 100% authentic situation…

1. There should be ZERO questions of “If” you fuck her, only WHEN you fuck her!

2. Her BF should be required to watch you dick his fiancé down like a $2 whore.

3. The ONE & ONLY stipulation he should have to meet to be able to watch, is that he MUST be completely naked.

4. The entire time your cock is rearranging her guts…. first YOU should be calling his attention to how small his dick is, and then calling it to her attention as well. ASK HER IF HER MAN FUCKS HER LIKE YOU DO. Once she answers you, make her look him in the eye and tell him that same answer.

5. Once this girl starts screaming, moaning, & REALLY getting in to it, this is when you make her look her fiancé in the eyes and tell him EXACTLY how your cock feels inside of her, how much bigger it is, and how much better it makes her feel.

6. Make her tell her fiancé that he never has and NEVER WILL be able to satisfy her sexual needs like you do.

7. She needs to have you two stand together and compare his little dick to your cock. Inform her to be as descriptive as possible, and making sure that she sends a clear & truthful message to him that he WILL NEVER be able to satisfy her needs because he’s not a real man with a real cock.

8. When you’re close to blowing that load…. Don’t “ask”, but just say out loud that you’re almost ready to breed her pussy. I would be willing to bet that she’s just going to start begging for exactly that. (If she does not, or if she just remains quiet, then this is when you ask her. If the cuck tries to fight it, he needs to be reminded that it is not his body, and it’s not his choice).

9. Once you have emptied all of your cum inside of his fiancé, and as you’re pulling your cock out of her… this is when you just say (like it should be understood already) that you now OWN his fiancé’s pussy. And since she’s going to be totally dick ******* at this point, she’s most likely going to agree. And then you both must make this message very clear to her fiancé. He needs to understand and accept that this is just how it’s going to be from now on.

10. And lastly, but still very fresh after you’ve pulled your cock out… go back to that same stance where you two were being compared…and ask her now that she’s experienced a real cock, make her look at both his dick and your cock and ask her which one she enjoys better. She’s going to say you obviously, and then tell her that she needs to SPIT on her fiancés dick in the most disrespectful manner she can, like if she were spitting in someone’s face that she has always wanted to disrespect. And once her spit lands in his little dick, she needs to immediately look him in the eyes and make it clear to him that his dick is absolutely worthless to her, and to any woman for that matter…. That she’s still going to marry him, but that YOU are always going to fuck her.

and if you can accomplish these 10 steps, and it goes smoothly…..you will now own this couple. And the ownership will be one that lasts. You will be making regular visits to their home throughout their life, and when you do, YOU will find yourself to be the man staying in their bedroom in their bed with her while the tiny dick cuck is displaced to a couch, a spare room, or where ever you choose.

You should tell her we’ll tag team her. I’m in Raleigh too.

Do I fuck his young hot girlfriend and make him a cuck ?​

Yes of course you do! Personally, I thought you should let the boy see that you take her! If it is not practically possible, he must at least get it on film! Just take her, my internet friend, here I had not hesitated a second! Best regards from Lars in Norway

Fuck her and make him watch then put a black baby in her

Back