Do I fuck his young hot girlfriend and make him a cuck

His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about being a size queen and wanted to take a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC in the bar and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
She clearly needs it

All from different angles and close up
If you say so. I've never seen an areola cover 15% of a boob in one pic and 65% in the next. But it doesn't really matter. Surely you can understand why it would seem suspicious. You started this account as soon as the OP was doubted, and claim to grab pics on a site where they can't be found, and the profile there has pics that don't look the same. Of course, you and your wife/fiancee could also just get verified here. If those are already your face pics blasted all over the first post, you've already shared WAY more than it takes to get validated.

If you say so. I've never seen an areola cover 15% of a boob in one pic and 65% in the next. But it doesn't really matter. Surely you can understand why it would seem suspicious. You started this account as soon as the OP was doubted, and claim to grab pics on a site where they can't be found, and the profile there has pics that don't look the same. Of course, you and your wife/fiancee could also just get verified here. If those are already your face pics blasted all over the first post, you've already shared WAY more than it takes to get validated.
Ok you can believe what you like but I haven’t put up any face pics at all so don’t know what you are actually looking at. It’s fine though believe what you like

Ok you can believe what you like but I haven’t put up any face pics at all so don’t know what you are actually looking at. It’s fine though believe what you like
Are you not claiming to be the BF the OP in this thread is talking about cuckolding? Sorry if I misunderstood.

His girlfriend, LJ and I met at a local bar in Raleigh NC she came onto me and expressed that she fantasied about being a size queen and wanted to take a really big black cock. That night she sucked my BBC in the bar and since then she’s been nonstop sending me nudes and craving my cock. Her boyfriend wants her to experience my BBC. Do I let him watch or just record it and send it to him? What would yall do to her? She is young, only 22 but already engaged and very freaky other than her 11 inch bbc dildo she said the biggest real cock she’d had was 4.5 inches... that’s just sad
You should let him him watch you guys so he can see black man satisfies his gf

Back