Do cuckolds dream to be bull ?

I’m a cuck because I choose to be and it’s just who I am. Average length pretty thick cock and have always satisfied wifey in bed. Played linebacker in college, always stand up for myself and don’t let people walk over me. But in the bedroom I’m sexually submissive and being a cuck is just my place. I’m not weak, I’m a cuck. We are strong!
Omg same here Man U said it perfect

I get tongue-tied around beautiful women and end up blushing and mumbling about rubbish. Combine that with poor technique and the desire to cuddle rather than fuck and it means I get on with women very well but none want to fuck me. So cuckold for me and now it's a case of being the best cuckold I can possibly be

I get tongue-tied around beautiful women and end up blushing and mumbling about rubbish. Combine that with poor technique and the desire to cuddle rather than fuck and it means I get on with women very well but none want to fuck me. So cuckold for me and now it's a case of being the best cuckold I can possibly be
My husband was they same way. Everyone has their role.

I have a question for the other cuckolds, doesn't matter if you are wanabee or not.

If you was attractive, long lasting in bed, well endowed and without any erectile disfunction or sexual troubles, would you want to be a bull instead of a cuck ?

Or is it like some other things once you go cuck you never come back ?

Joke aside, i would like to hear the different feelings about this, is being a cuckold a psychological thing without any link to any lower sexual capabilities, testosterone or even small penis.
Or is our small penis perception (no matter if it is true or not) or insecurities a major factor in choosing to be a cuck.
When I was a very young man I always said I'd rather be the man a woman wants to fuck more than a man she wants for a husband. So yes at one time I suppose I wanted to be a bull. As I got older and had many different sexual experiences, including gay sex, I found my submissive side hiding just under the service. Even though I had been cuckolded as a younger guy, I saw it as cheating and not being a cuckold. Later when I thought about it I realized I was indeed a cuckold, because I never left any of the women that cheated on me, I simply bitched about it. It was when I married my second wife that I began to accept my role, indeed my desire of being a cuckold. So any desire to be a bull has completely left my psyche.

I used to wish I was big enough to be a bull. Especially after I found out my gf cheated on me and was consistently fucking a black guy in college. Since I've reconnected with her in the past few years I've come to terms that I am her cuckold and I'm proud of it. Yes my dick is small, yes she keeps me locked up in micro chastity and yes I clean her pussy up when she comes home. If there was some magic surgery that would increase my penis size I wouldn't do it. I'm proud i am a owned and caged submissive cuckold and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Last edited:
I am still a wannabe and still live with the shame of not being able to satisfy my wife. So I feel I will continue to live as a wannabe and in awe of those that can fuck our wives and provide them pleasure.

Back