Do black men have fertile seed as white men?

Kosmos888

From
Germany
Hi, what do you think about that the seed of black men is more fertile than from white ones? Or are the white women much quicker and easier of them pregnant? I have heard many stories where couple tried (both were healthy) to become pregnant years and it happened nothing and after first or second fuck with bbc! goal! Or At an gangbang (black and white men) both women became from bbc pregnant. Were of all chances? Does somebody know such a history or has already happened?

All I know bulls do cum more and to me there cum is thicker and they do produced more than white guys

I was raised in a small all white farming area and a lot of cheating wives got pregnant by men other than their hubby but most people never knew including their hubby, but screw a black or Hispanic man and when the baby is born the secret is out.

I was raised in a small all white farming area and a lot of cheating wives got pregnant by men other than their hubby but most people never knew including their hubby, but screw a black or Hispanic man and when the baby is born the secret is out.
Which town is it please? I need to visit

Back