Do black men get satisfaction from humiliating white men with thier cock size??

When I was young I was an angry young man. I am 65 now. The Civil Rights movement was in full swing and there were a lot of white women that wanted to prove they weren't prejudiced and I fucked as many as I could. I didn't really how, why or where. It was my way at striking back. In my late teens and early twenties I fucked several women in front of their husbands/boyfriends. I recall that while I fucked the woman I looked at the male more than the female I was screwing. I am amply endowed and when I started fucking hard a reaction from her was pretty much guaranteed. Back then I really got off on watching his expression while I fucked his wife/girlfriend senseless. It still amazes me I didn't end up dead

As I got older and successful the anger dissipated but not my love of IR sex. Now none of the women that share my bed include their husbands. I wouldn't object to a husband being present as a spectator but now I prefer to concentrate on my bed partner. The turn on for me is looking at her reactions while I am fucking her.

When I was young I was an angry young man. I am 65 now. The Civil Rights movement was in full swing and there were a lot of white women that wanted to prove they weren't prejudiced and I fucked as many as I could. I didn't really how, why or where. It was my way at striking back. In my late teens and early twenties I fucked several women in front of their husbands/boyfriends. I recall that while I fucked the woman I looked at the male more than the female I was screwing. I am amply endowed and when I started fucking hard a reaction from her was pretty much guaranteed. Back then I really got off on watching his expression while I fucked his wife/girlfriend senseless. It still amazes me I didn't end up dead

As I got older and successful the anger dissipated but not my love of IR sex. Now none of the women that share my bed include their husbands. I wouldn't object to a husband being present as a spectator but now I prefer to concentrate on my bed partner. The turn on for me is looking at her reactions while I am fucking her.
Very inspirational i know you had to feel so empowered while a white man was watching you fuck his wife especially in your "black only" times i bet your happy white females have came around to being one of thoose black only things

Did a lot of those women that you fucked back then in front of their boyfriends/husbands start saying things that would further humiliate the white boy?

I just can't and don't see it as just a matter of cock "size " but more the total package. I'm more than sure that there are a lot of big white cocks around that still envy us for a lot of different reasons. For one we just fuck differently, ask any woman that's had both and see. NOT that one is better than the other but we're just different.
I think most black guys get the trusting movement/power from their buttocks and not their lower backs. There's a intense and natural rhythm that we develope kinda like a horses gallop. Most women seem to cum from that alone and not just the "size".
So to compare myself to him size wise is just the beginning in my mind.

I'm saying that size may be only one factor.
There's a lot more to it I think.
We really need some experienced ladies to chime in and give their input. I'd bet there are some whom have husbands with big white cocks and they still like big black cocks as well.

So I've been told several times that I'm above average size for a BM. But I'm sure that I've been with partners that have had bigger. But I never care about that at all, I pay attention to my partners needs firstly and when I do give em the dick...I give em ALL of it! Not just the tip, not just the shaft, I bury it hard and DEEP! And once I find that rhythm and angle that they like the most, that's my focus. That's how you compete.
NOT just by being satisfied that you have a bigger cock, by doing the best with ALL the tools you have:)
(Slamming the mic down and exiting the stage)lol

My husband is not bad in bad. He's average size and thickness. But he has a problem at times with his endurance. I've been with his white friends before and have enjoyed them immensely. But overall I prefer our regular black men when we play with others.

Did a lot of those women that you fucked back then in front of their boyfriends/husbands start saying things that would further humiliate the white boy?
Generally when I am fucking a woman hard as I frequently did back then and still sometimes do today they generally aren't making much in the way of coherent speech, which is a huge turn on for me

^^^^Ok, any reason why you prefer your regular black men?
I think SO many are looking for actual reasons why.

We get along very well. We enjoy hanging out even without sex. My husband gets along very well with them. He plays on the same rec league basketball team as a few of the men.
Sexually they take me to a place where my husband can't. The men just fit so well with us in and out of the bedroom.

Allways wondered how the black man must feel knowing hes humiliating the white man with thier superior cocks and taking our woman at there will even white men are accepting defeat
As a teenager my black friends always had huge cocks and would joke around about it i lost over a dozen girlfriends to bbc. Even as an adult and my black friends are still huge

As a teenager my black friends always had huge cocks and would joke around about it i lost over a dozen girlfriends to bbc. Even as an adult and my black friends are still huge
Wait! How do you KNOW that your black friends were huge? Did they just show it to you?
I just don't get that at all. I'm black and that just goes against all our Bro rules:-(

So I've been told several times that I'm above average size for a BM. But I'm sure that I've been with partners that have had bigger. But I never care about that at all, I pay attention to my partners needs firstly and when I do give em the dick...I give em ALL of it! Not just the tip, not just the shaft, I bury it hard and DEEP! And once I find that rhythm and angle that they like the most, that's my focus. That's how you compete.
NOT just by being satisfied that you have a bigger cock, by doing the best with ALL the tools you have:)
(Slamming the mic down and exiting the stage)lol

You're exactly right. Biggest guy I slept with was white. But best sex I ever had was with a black guy. Only guy who ever made me scream. Size doesn't matter to me. There's a lot of factors.

I just can't and don't see it as just a matter of cock "size " but more the total package. I'm more than sure that there are a lot of big white cocks around that still envy us for a lot of different reasons. For one we just fuck differently, ask any woman that's had both and see. NOT that one is better than the other but we're just different.
I think most black guys get the trusting movement/power from their buttocks and not their lower backs. There's a intense and natural rhythm that we develope kinda like a horses gallop. Most women seem to cum from that alone and not just the "size".
So to compare myself to him size wise is just the beginning in my mind.
So right. There are many reasons but yes it is "different" . My white husband was well endowed but the orgasms didnt come as easily or as ... emphatically. I think its much more than just a physical thing. Riding in a very fast car is exciting but riding on the back of a motorcycle is ... "different".

Back