Do Black men actually fuck better on average (forget about fantasies...)

My sample size may not be large but I have found that all my sexual encounters with black guys have been good whilst my sexual encounters with white man can at best be considered 50/50.

I was married to my current husband when I was 20. He was already in his 30s by then. I had sex with 3 other (white) men before him, all my age. Of those 2 where bad and 1 was ok. My husband does fuck me well and has a nice sized dick, it's thick and long enough, not so huge that it hurts and I definitely know when it's in. And he uses it well.

Unfortunately during our marriage he's used that good dick on many other women. I found out quite early on but we have a baby together so I've always stuck by him, I've strayed a few times myself now also, of which he only knows of 1 (the white guy, who again was an older gentlemen and this affair was good both sexually and mentally).

The black guys I've had where all really good. 1st one was early on in our marriage after I found out about other women, the guy was a friend of ours and after he gave me emotional support I had sex with him for about a year. My husband never knew.

The other 2 have been in the last year, both by pure chance. 1 has been a regular hook up since the other a handful of times as we now both live away from town.

The black guys rate 1 2 and 4 in my ''list'' of good fucks. Again, not a large list by any means but this has been my experience. I don't really like enormous freak show dicks (though I definitely wouldn't say no to trying at least once!), so size wasn't the reason. Nor the racial taboo aspect.

I can only speak for myself, obviously... but the black men in my life fuck way better than the white boys I've encountered. Black men aren't afraid to run the show... use the pussy... go gentle, rough, slow, fast, and deep. omg, so deep. And most importantly, they finish strong. REAL strong. After being with a black man, a girl def knows she's been fucked. And can't wait until next time. Live for next time.

Last edited:
I don’t think so. It’s what a woman is into. Some days you have off days in the dick department. Blk or white. It doesn’t matter.

What an honest and truthful brother. Thank you, Sir...such candor is refreshing .
I wish more could assess sex as openly realistic. Women and their moods of many shapes and colors rule us all

It's a little strange question I know lol but it interests me
If we remove the fantasy side of the skin difference, and the bigger than average penis size.

Let's say we take 100 random white men, and 100 random black men, with the exact same penis size and they fuck random women who can't see if the guy has black skin or white skin.
Would on average black men please better the women (only fucking, no licking etc.) ?

My personal take is probably, because on average black men seem to move better, have more rhythm, but idk...
Men of all races and ethnicities are equally good at making love. The myth that black men are better is absurd. And that goes for penis size. A myth. This group would never tolerate an SBC in here.

Last edited:
Well, they don´t even fuck "better". Sometimes I need these kind of a fuck: Rough without mercy. No matter what you will do, a bbc fucks your brain out like a machine. The smell, the taste of the skin, their shaped bodies, the power of their cocks and that they "owned" you for the moment. That is the kick.
If you were blind folded and put in a room with a man of any race and made love to him, you would never know the difference.

If you were blind folded and put in a room with a man of any race and made love to him, you would never know the difference.

In general, that's most likely true. However, some women do have braile reading pussies....it can detect much more profoundly than we puny males
Can even begin to conceive. Lol

Depends on what kind of fuck you are looking for!

My best orgasmic sex has been with my husband and with a Romanian swinger couple we are tight with.

Best "pound the hell out of slutty me" sex has still been with husband, but aside from him it was BBC play that left me sore and smiling

Finding a BBC bull who can deliver on both kinds of sex, well, that would be the gold standard (and probably cause an addiction)

Depends on what kind of fuck you are looking for!

My best orgasmic sex has been with my husband and with a Romanian swinger couple we are tight with.

Best "pound the hell out of slutty me" sex has still been with husband, but aside from him it was BBC play that left me sore and smiling

Finding a BBC bull who can deliver on both kinds of sex, well, that would be the gold standard (and probably cause an addiction)

Most certainly an ongoing cause of addictive response

Do they actually 'do it' (the mechanical aspect) better? No.

But there is so much more than the mechanics. There is the woman's expectation that is a huge part. What is she looking for; the forbidden, the taboo, the myth, the excitement? All these contribute to the arousal aspect which, in her mind, leads to great sex.

If a woman was turned on by X, Y, and Z traits (guy is tall, well built and has a beard) and that guy falls into her life, then she'll probably more sexually satisfied than an equally skilled (mechanically) guy that didn't fit her profile.

Conversely, she could meet a guy who is socially inept, balding, and overweight yet very well equipped and a demon in the bedroom, but he won't stimulate her as much as her ideal guy would.

So, in short, I'm of the opinion that it's at least 75 percent mental - what the woman wants - that gets her off.

Finally, keep in mind one thing. We're in an artificial environment here. Everyone likes variations of the same thing, or else they wouldn't be here. You could go to other sites, catering to other interests, and find just as much passion for that as the folks in here feel about their interest. So don't get wrapped around the axle thinking that ALL women LOVE Black Men more than anything else. Sure, there is strong interest out there, and it is popular and gaining social acceptance, but don't think it's the only thing turning women's heads!

Do they actually 'do it' (the mechanical aspect) better? No.

But there is so much more than the mechanics. There is the woman's expectation that is a huge part. What is she looking for; the forbidden, the taboo, the myth, the excitement? All these contribute to the arousal aspect which, in her mind, leads to great sex.

If a woman was turned on by X, Y, and Z traits (guy is tall, well built and has a beard) and that guy falls into her life, then she'll probably more sexually satisfied than an equally skilled (mechanically) guy that didn't fit her profile.

Conversely, she could meet a guy who is socially inept, balding, and overweight yet very well equipped and a demon in the bedroom, but he won't stimulate her as much as her ideal guy would.

So, in short, I'm of the opinion that it's at least 75 percent mental - what the woman wants - that gets her off.

Finally, keep in mind one thing. We're in an artificial environment here. Everyone likes variations of the same thing, or else they wouldn't be here. You could go to other sites, catering to other interests, and find just as much passion for that as the folks in here feel about their interest. So don't get wrapped around the axle thinking that ALL women LOVE Black Men more than anything else. Sure, there is strong interest out there, and it is popular and gaining social acceptance, but don't think it's the only thing turning women's heads!

Donna, you are so honest and refreshingly real....it's a tremendous turn on.
The truth usually prevails despite the opposition. Mood affects much more
Than mere preferance. Given the right time, means, and motive many strange
Phenomena have transpired...that defy narrow definitions

[/QUOTE
How would you know? Not attacking just trying to understand your area of expertise. I would know the difference.

How? You would never know because you would not know the race of the men. I bet if the only black guy was chosen to have a small cock, you would swear it's an Asian guy.

Back