Do Black men actually fuck better on average (forget about fantasies...)

Come on!! really? Ok, fucking is physical and when I look at just about all sports I see black men dominating. So its safe to think that they would be better. I know they have better endurance. And you mentioned if they had the same size penis. Well thankfully, I have never encountered one even close to being as small as my husbands.... But then again Ive only had 4 my whole life...
So my answer is yes that black men on the average will out perform white men.
I am not trying to be arrogant or rude and I share not even an ounce of discrimination on my system, after all I encourage my wife to sleep with black men. As it relates to sports folks black are better it is NOT entirely true. For certain sports absolutely yes, 100% in agreement with you, for other sports certainly not (Swimming, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing to name a few). I researched it extensively and it has to do with some morphological reasons which I am not a doctor and not the best person to describe. But in summary black men and women are considered to be very athletic. and this is Great

I am not trying to be arrogant or rude and I share not even an ounce of discrimination on my system, after all I encourage my wife to ******* with black men. As it relates to sports folks black are better it is NOT entirely true. For certain sports absolutely yes, 100% in agreement with you, for other sports certainly not (Swimming, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing to name a few). I researched it extensively and it has to do with some morphological reasons which I am not a doctor and not the best person to describe. But in summary black men and women are considered to be very athletic. and this is Great

I would agree that for the most black men and black women are gifted with good athletic DNA ,now as far as sexually speaking i can personally say that black men are by far the best as I have enjoyed quite a few over the years and in my opinion are at the top of the most sexually desirable, just saying

I am not trying to be arrogant or rude and I share not even an ounce of discrimination on my system, after all I encourage my wife to ******* with black men. As it relates to sports folks black are better it is NOT entirely true. For certain sports absolutely yes, 100% in agreement with you, for other sports certainly not (Swimming, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing to name a few). I researched it extensively and it has to do with some morphological reasons which I am not a doctor and not the best person to describe. But in summary black men and women are considered to be very athletic. and this is Great

"Swimming, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing"

Endurance sports, NOT power sports.

I don't have sex on a regular basis, and it's been a while since I've had any.
I'm not in the best condition at the moment;
but, I'm confident that after re-building my stamina, it will be a pleasant experience for me and my next regular partner.

It's a little strange question I know lol but it interests me
If we remove the fantasy side of the skin difference, and the bigger than average penis size.

Let's say we take 100 random white men, and 100 random black men, with the exact same penis size and they fuck random women who can't see if the guy has black skin or white skin.
Would on average black men please better the women (only fucking, no licking etc.) ?

My personal take is probably, because on average black men seem to move better, have more rhythm, but idk...
We have been with 3 men in our experiences, two had very little dick and were unable to make her cum fun but nevertheless. The third guy we are still with he is very well hung and he knows how to use it. So don't expect every black guy to be hung like a horse or some type of a super lover. Depends on the guy!

One of my wife’s best friends is a school teacher. She had a stint where she was fucking the school janitor after hours in the classroom. I swear on my *******, it’s a true story. Anyway, she said and I quote, “Nobody fucks better than a poor black man”. Think that sums it up, lol.

Back