Do black gangbang groups really exist?

White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Lets just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???
Yes these types of groups exist, i live in Dayton Ohio and i see groups like ones you are describing all the time. The problem occurs as i see it is this. No one wants to take the time in establishing communication or trust. It has been my experience that those who dont want to communicate establish some trust are more than likely fake and will stand you up. This happened to me in 2019, i started talking to a couple from KY., against my better judgement i aggreed to travel to their state within a week of contact only to be stood up. So communicate ease a persons mind that they wil not be stood up and that they will be safe traveling to your area and you will get black dick.

re: Do black gangbang groups really exist?​

Every week, here, actually. Except the gangs bang with glocks & AR-15s.

We used to go regularly to Birmingham for meets of various kinds including gangbangs involving black men and white wives. There was a superb group of black men known as the Black Knights, who organised things. It’s so easy these days ( well prior to Covid anyway) for a girl to get bbc in the UK compared to when I was young.

JAMAICAN ME CRAZY HUMPDAY PARTY!
Wednesday, August 17th,9 pm to 2 am

HOTWIFE QUEEN OF SPADES FANTASY INTERRACIAL PARTY!
FRIDAY, Aug 26th, 9 pm to 3 am

LOLLIPOP GLORYHOLE PARTY!
Saturday, August 27th, 9 pm to 3 am

Venue: The Exotic Garden, Maryland

RSVP/INFO: text 301-359-1384 email - gloryholeclubdc@gmail.com

Attachments

• Aug 17th 2022 Jamacian Me Crazy Hump Day-S.jpg
    Aug 17th 2022 Jamacian Me Crazy Hump Day-S.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • Aug 26th 2022 Hotwife Queenofspades Fantasy Interracial Party-797KB.jpg
    Aug 26th 2022 Hotwife Queenofspades Fantasy Interracial Party-797KB.jpg
    797.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Aug 27th 2022 LOLLIPOP.jpg
    Aug 27th 2022 LOLLIPOP.jpg
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 25
JAMAICAN ME CRAZY HUMPDAY PARTY!
Wednesday, August 17th,9 pm to 2 am

HOTWIFE QUEEN OF SPADES FANTASY INTERRACIAL PARTY!
FRIDAY, Aug 26th, 9 pm to 3 am

LOLLIPOP GLORYHOLE PARTY!
Saturday, August 27th, 9 pm to 3 am

Venue: The Exotic Garden, Maryland

RSVP/INFO: text 301-359-1384 email - gloryholeclubdc@gmail.com
Brotha....that Aug 26th party looks hot. May have to jump on this one.

I was a member of a group early 2000s. There was some hit and miss back then but there was more communication and coordination involved. I believe there are a few established groups still around but a lot of fakes (couples and groups). So be careful.

Back