Do Black Bulls like the hubby to clean them after cumming?

My wife and ex-girl friend both initially brought up the idea they would like me to suck their favorite bulls cocks in front of them because it made them feel better about their feelings about enjoying and preferring his cock more than they enjoyed mine but also they enjoyed watching me submit and show them both my submission to him and his cock that I accepted my place as his beta and as a way to physically thank him for giving her what she desired from a more superior alpha male and his cock to fuck her pussy and show him I know his cock is superior to mine and that he is a superior lover and I accept her desire for him to fuck her and cum inside her and submit to his desire to cum inside her pussy infront of me and by licking him clean afterwards and sucking his cock in front of her and when he commands me to pleasure him im also telling him I accept his superior cock pleases her better than I ever could and as the alpha he is the kind of male that naturally deserves to have my wife's pussy and bred her at their will since she is out of my league physically and Its my place to support, encourage and help her, as her beta cuckold husband, get the most enjoyable physical pleasure she deserves from the type of alpha men she deserves to have sex with and to possibly bred with her should she desire some children with her alpha males.. Long term me accepting them in our lives and submitting and sucking their cock before and after he takes her and cleaning her out so they see me enjoying and participating in their pleasure since my small cock cant compare to their alpha bulls and want to show them both I understand and enjoy her desire for his cum inside her pussy and his need and desire to cum inside a beta males beautiful wifes pussy infront of him so he can see understand and taste the superior bulls cum so he can leave no doubt his wife needs his superior cum to please her more and its important for her to tell the cuckold that and for the bull to let the husband see his cum drip out of her pussy and to encourage him to suck him infront of him while he degrades him in front of her to help reinforce his alpha and superior presence. Once she sees you sucking his cock there won't be any turning back. She will forever see you as a beta lesser lover to her alpha males and desire them more than her cuckold husband, and she is aware of this and wants that to get over and hesitancy or insecurity in her feelings for her bull and guilt for desiring them more than she wants her cuckold, looking for justification and a big in your face way to help all these feelings at once is sucking her bulls cock in front of her, especially if it appears its not willingly, as if commanded, even though the cuckold knows this needs to happen and wants to do it to solidify her journey into this lifestyle forever changing the relationship dynamic and knowing maximum pleasure for all will be increased by her shifting her sexual respect immediately from her cuckold to alpha bulls going forward since she now has no doubt her cuckold showed them both there is no doubt he submits to another man's physical superiority and is telling him his cock and precense is superior to him as a man and with his wife present, he is showing her he knows this man is physically superior to him and deserves to take and have his wife and wants him to have sex with her and accepts her desires for him to fuck her pussy. They were happy when I started sucking their bulls cocks. It made them happier and enjoy sex with their bull more and even admitted wanting sex more often than they did with me and it helped encourage them to degrade me in front of him and enjoy when their bull dominated and humilated me in front of them. When they found out I sucked them off when they weren't around it also made them admit they would be open to letting them impregnate them but were too scared to actually do it on purpose but it did cross their mind, scared to admit it to me, worried what I would say and how it would affect us in the long run. It never happened but I was open to it and admitted they would want them in our and the babies life long term and go through periods of living together with me as their beta when they were together. Me sucking him and cleaning her with the baby near by or me holding and feeding the baby next to them as they made love. her suckling the baby while I cleaned her afterwards and told them how beautiful their baby was and how much I loved it. Having a mixed family with some white children and some mixed children, possibly by different fathers she preferred and loved and who would stay around long term with us for periods of time and her living short periods, like a weekend and me taking care of the ******* and then picking her up or if a babysitter was available me staying a night or two at his place sleeping on the couch or beside her in his bed while I helped serve them and make them comfortable during and after sex.

Looking for a Bull that will let me service him. Our current regular but we like him otherwise. We want one that let me clean my wife's taste off of him.

Back