Do Black Bulls like the hubby to clean them after cumming?

True Heterosexual Alpha Bulls DO NOT ENGAGE IN MALE TO MALE CONTACT!!! Gay and bisexual Bulls let the hubby fluff and clean them, but not a STRAIGHT Bull such as myself.
I totally respect that, and my wife and I have played with totally straight bulls that absolutely want no male to male contact. But can I ask, and any other bulls on here... Do you still enjoy seeing your cum consumed by the cuck, does it do anything for you? I mean with no direct physical contact... whether it be him licking your cum from her tits, pussy, mouth or from your condom etc. Nearly all of the straight gents we've played with, have admitted afterwards, it really turned them on watching their cum being enjoyed by the couple or the myself.

I totally respect that, and my wife and I have played with totally straight bulls that absolutely want no male to male contact. But can I ask, and any other bulls on here... Do you still enjoy seeing your cum consumed by the cuck, does it do anything for you? I mean with no direct physical contact... whether it be him licking your cum from her tits, pussy, mouth or from your condom etc. Nearly all of the straight gents we've played with, have admitted afterwards, it really turned them on watching their cum being enjoyed by the couple or the myself.
A piece of me likes it based on the domination aspect. Not going to lie. But would never allow cuck to suck me.

It doesn't do anything for me personally. If anything it kinda grosses me out to a degree. But to each their own. No link shaming here.

A piece of me likes it based on the domination aspect. Not going to lie. But would never allow cuck to suck me.
There is no true domination in kink. Everything is negotiated, boundaries and limits are discusses, and everything is consensual. People just love the thought of the perceived domination. No one is being dominated everyone is a willing participant. So when people use that word especially a Bull that says he isn't bi or gay he is just trying to convince himself he isn't. If you let another suck your dick, you are not straight, if you fuck another man in the ass, you are not straight. And you haven't dominated anyone. You and he both wanted that. It was discussed and agreed upon.

There is no true domination in kink. Everything is negotiated, boundaries and limits are discusses, and everything is consensual. People just love the thought of the perceived domination. No one is being dominated everyone is a willing participant. So when people use that word especially a Bull that says he isn't bi or gay he is just trying to convince himself he isn't. If you let another suck your dick, you are not straight, if you fuck another man in the ass, you are not straight. And you haven't dominated anyone. You and he both wanted that. It was discussed and agreed upon.
Couldn’t agree more. Control is always given.
To be clear cuckoo don’t touch me at all.

I totally understand, and personally i've never over stepped the boundaries with a bull in 30+ years, and always been up front about where their cum will end up at the beginning of the night. Most once they've nutted and the wife is laying there exhausted, most don't give two fucks what you do with their cum, but I have found, once you get to know them better, they enjoy watching it more and more, possibly because they know, if you keep the cuck happy, you'll get constant access to the wife, and they also realise, you do stay true to the boundaries set out, and its only once the bull is done, you get to clean her up without touching him.
Most as well, have always told me, that because they don't get to do it or see it often, they enjoy the dominance/ submission, and that it helps set the alpha/ beta dynamic for next time.

I love to see them lick my cum out of there wife,

Back