Do any women like a finger in their ass.

Do any women like a finger in their ass while getting fucked, especially in doggystyle?
when we first started playing with her fucking other men a few tried to get in her ass, and only a very few managed it, she always told me she only liked it up her ass as part of double penetration,
one night she was fucking this "aussie" bloke
she was one night with him in the back of a small camper van he had on hire as he toured the uk,
she told me one night where he parked up to fuck her, I made my way there, spotted this van parked and crept cautiously towards the van, it was dark but full moon light and I realised the back doors were wide open, him on his knees pounding her on the bed in the back, I could hear her moans and quite believed what she had told me about the size of his cock the way she was obviously enjoying what he was shafting her with.
This was quite early in our life of her being shared, I was keen to hear more and see what I could,
when I saw them swap positions with her climbing on and her riding him I moved right up feet away from her back, I was that aroused I was very tempted to reveal my self (which was a crazy idea in the heat of the moment ) I reached over and slid my forefinger right in her ass and could feel his cock in her with my finger, she didn't flinch a bit and I pushed hard in her ass, when she seemed to go crazy and really vocal , I could hear her squelching and realised she was squirting on his cock, only for probably 60 seconds I played in her ass before moving away, and as soon as I saw they had finished made my way back home
half an hour later she returned , telling me how when she was fucking him with her on top he slid his finger up her ass which made her squirt

she took a lot of convincing that it was me that finger fucked her ass, and couldn't believe I had been that daring

Back