Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

The bigger ones usually hurt at first, but she will get used to it if used regularly. Just remember to have plenty of foreplay (use fingers and plenty of lube) to make it more comfortable for her and she will love it. We use the Vixskin Johnny and it's perfect. Hits all the right spots, the perfect girth and easy to get used to it's size. Also, it doesn't hurt to have a few drinks to loosen up those reserves and inhibitions. We also have the same one pictured on your post and it's too stiff and painful when used. Spend the extra money for a larger Vixskin, it's way more realistic and wellllll worth it. Start off slow with it, add in a little role play, maybe a blind fold and off you go to pleasure land.
So this past weekend, after a couple of drinks, she was definitely horny. She warmed up with my cock, then the Vixskin Mustang and then asked if she wanted to try the BBC dildo. Yes she moaned, and with lots of lube and my tongue on her clit I nestled the big head by her pussy entrance...teased her to the point she was begging to have it in her...she loved it and orgasmed quickly and hard! After she was done with the BBC dildo, i slid my cock into her wet open pussy...without much resistance (pic for comparison) but i dont think i did much for her after her experiencing the stretch of the BBC dildo. I hope i've awakened the interest in a real BBC cock...

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 90
  • 20231218_113622.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 61
So this past weekend, after a couple of drinks, she was definitely horny. She warmed up with my cock, then the Vixskin Mustang and then asked if she wanted to try the BBC dildo. Yes she moaned, and with lots of lube and my tongue on her clit I nestled the big head by her pussy entrance...teased her to the point she was begging to have it in her...she loved it and orgasmed quickly and hard! After she was done with the BBC dildo, i slid my cock into her wet open pussy...without much resistance (pic for comparison) but i dont think i did much for her after her experiencing the stretch of the BBC dildo. I hope i've awakened the interest in a real BBC cock...
take away the suction cup and mounting, and you stand up very respectably in the comparison.

I had a black dildo given to me as a gag gift and never used after my divorce. Then I met my current hubby and he changed my sexual world. I have a collection of dildos all named after my favorite bulls. Rarely use because I do get alot of cock. Hubby has a very lovely cock as well as bf. Plus the bbc hall pass.

It’s where it all started, and is now always included for play between us! Once you go black, you don’t go back. And I wouldn’t want to anyways!!
I’m noticing that after using the bbc dildo on my wife she likes deeper sex with me using a cock ring (adds some girth >5.5”) and climaxes more when I’m deep, must be a cervix orgasm? Is this why the say once you have black you never go back because this type of orgasm has been unlocked???

Back