Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

Due to my short comings only 4 inches erect my wife has been using an 8 inch dildo that she calls her rubber cock for several years now
It brings her to multiple orgasms with her administering the rubber cock and me watching
Due to wear and tear its due for replacement and she wants something longer and thicker so I thought I should consider getting her a black one to enjoy

Recently purchased the Sean Michaels realistic dong. Gotta tell you it is ridiculously big, too big! The size was exagerated compared to his films. What a waste of money. Dont waste yours!

Black of course.

You all need to try the new “Denerick” black cock dildo. OMG, feels so REAL!!! Made of all platinum silicone too, safest material, can be boiled to clean it, lasts forever.

It’s stiff enough to pound the ******* out of it, and super soft outer skin, feels so amazing!!!

Super thick monster girth!!!

You can buy it here!!

Attachments

• 17306804-2048-43F8-A4DE-D3AEE3668217.jpeg
    17306804-2048-43F8-A4DE-D3AEE3668217.jpeg
    404.8 KB · Views: 71
Recently purchased the Sean Michaels realistic dong. Gotta tell you it is ridiculously big, too big! The size was exagerated compared to his films. What a waste of money. Dont waste yours!

Pictures, other than size whats your review?

Back