Do any other men or women find black women to be very sexy?

*******, I guess a brotha is VERY SPOILED then because in my home city, I see so many beautiful Black women who have plenty of ass! Being where I am from, I have ALWAYS been an ASS man, so I live in the perfect city to see that 24/7! My home city is DEFINITELY the Black Mecca Capital of the south!

Hmmmm, a good example of the caliber of women in my home city is Rubi Rose! Take a good look, shawty: View attachment 4194130
DAMN!!!!!!!!

The Best thing for Beautiful Sexy Black Women's Pussies is white dick/BWC'S!!! They all deserve what's best for them!!! No need to say anymore, that statement stands on it own. Period!!! Beautiful Black Women are much happier when they are have white babies . EVERY Black Women that has a White husband and has his babies is very happy!!! 🏌💫💞

Thank you for the words of hope and I would eat and black lady's pussy on this site that I have seen so far! I would rather eat pussy than fuck.any day!
I would rather eat pussy than fuck any day and I haven't seen any black ladies here that I wouldn't love to eat! Thanks for the glimmer of hope!
Ebony Pussy is the sweetest tasting thing in the world. The only thing better than eating 🍽 one Ebony pussy and ass all night, is eating two all night

I haven't fucked any black woman 7-8 years by now. I don't actually remember the last time. I always go for white chicks.

Back