Do any husbands jack off to the sound of their wives moans getting fucked?

BlkGodX

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I was just curious if any husbands get off to listening to their wives getting fucked but they can't see how she is getting fucked. Maybe she calls you andes you listen, or she is getting fucked in the next room. I would love to try this with a couple one day myself. Just curious. I think without the visual it creates a different type of stimulation as it leads your mind to wonder and could be an intriguing experience. Thoughts opinions feedback.

my wife meets a guy in his office early most Thursday nights, she cant go until the cleaners have left, bit of background is that she fucked him first years ago after he did her a favour in sorting out something for a friend of hers, heat first didn't know quite what a slut she was and must have thought he was the only one who was fucking her, one night she was going out on the town on a date but had previously agreed to meet him on the Thursday before she had the later date.
Sammy texted him to say she would be earlier than usual as she was going out sort of hoping he would say ok and meet again.
She didn't get a reply so assumed he was either busy in meetings or just hadn't bothered to reply, perhaps taking the hump as it meant he wasn't going get his usual fuck.
normally I would take her there in the car, drop her off and wait in the car park and as soon as she was finished pick her up.
She went about getting ready for her date with other guy dressed up to the nines in little short black dress stockings heels I was about to get the car to take her to meet him, she had a text back from the guy who she had texted saying "ok come early I'm here waiting " she looked at me and read text out, "what am I going to do now?" she asked as she got in the car, we drove out of our drive, and she said "he is going to be really pissed off with me now"
I didn't answer her and carried on and instead of driving her into town, I turned into the car park by his office, she looked at me as I did, and I said "you cant let him down now can you?" with grin on my face, Sammy looked at me and said, "look hes in the window watching and the cleaners are still there"
I just said ok off you go then and when you get inside answer your phone and leave it on as usual I want listen in on this when he sees what a slut you are dressed like this"
Sammy got out and said "Ok but this is going be a quickie and no sloppy seconds for you after him, you have take me straight into town as soon as I come out" I just nodded and agreed,
I watched her totter in her fuck me heels to the door, ringing her and she answered "can I ring you back I'm with someone just now" leaving her phone on.
I listened to her telling him she only had ten minutes as she didn't think hed got the text message and she was on her way out.
I heard her saying "ok its got be quick take your trousers off I will get on top, I don't want your spunk on my dress, few seconds off rustling then scraping of her heels on the floor The her saying "push push it in now. then slapping of flesh as she fucked him.
I saw her come out and looked at my phone 11 minutes 13 seconds on call she was walking towards me with big grin on her face and knew his spunk woud be dripping down her legs as she walked grinning at me
like she said I was getting no sloppy seconds but half an hour later I was listening again on her phone as number 2 had sloppy fucking Sammy

I don't exactly jerk off to the sounds, but get extreme erections and would probably cum if I hadn't my cage on. I try not to watch on those occasion and can tell the sounds are overwhelming and seem to exert a terrible effect on me. The sounds she makes are a little different when she's with her black bull. When he penetrates her, she moans and screams as when she has an orgasm with me, trigering confusion in me. When she gets serial orgasms I feel desperate as compelled to kiss and please her - she sounds like a pet in distress, emitting low frequency, continuous wails. Her gagging and ******* sounds let me feel threatened. So, yeah, sounds have a stronger psychological effect on your feelings.

We have done this a few times and it's always hot. Recently her and her lover were making a video and he threw the phone down but left it recording. It was just the phone recording sounds because the camera was face down on the bed. When I got home Roxy gave me a blow job but put the video her phone and handed it to me so I could hear them fuck. I didn't make it to the end before I blew my load. In fact we have done that several times and I still dont know how it ends.

very much so. we were at a hotel once and my work phone just kept ringing. finally I went to the bathroom to answer it, and I heard the pace quicken then his grunts and her moans became much louder and more intense. it was obvious that he enjoyed my not being there because he was tearing it up and it excited the hell out of me. I decided to wait and enjoy it and didn't come back out until he had came in her (he was bareback, very trusted man). he had just rolled off of her and she still had the quivers. he said take it for a while man, I need a break, so I rolled her over on her belly and started to fuck her, weird sensation because every time I stroked his cum was being pushed out of her pussy, but what the hell, I did it anyway. after a few minutes of watching us, he came back and kneeled on the bed near her head, stroking his dick. she leaned over and started sucking it and like nothing he took her over again. it was a very erotic experience that I can get off on anytime.

My wife meets alone now and I know what her guy looks like..He's Tall, very well built good looking lots of muscles...he's younger than us. they always get a room and what I like is she texts me that "they just got into the room". I just love knowing she's about to be made love to by him. I watched her get ready for the meeting....It's part of my thing to see her in sexy little panties knowing he will be sliding them off. She's very cute and petite so I imagine him making love to her and knowing she's in extasy with him. I watch the time just thinking their kissing now and so on....15 minutes after the room text I just know he's inside her by now making love. we go on the timing method because he never pulls out they use nothing and it drives me wild. another thing is i think she' may be falling for him and that drives me wild they actually have met for other things ....this is crazy but I'm rock hard just typing this.

I recall the first time we had Pam's, and my old university friend and roommate I might add, black friend and Lover visit with us at our summer home. This was about a year or so after Edwin had given Pam her first ever BBC. He and Pam had screwed their brains out earlier that evening and about midnight we all called it a day, or as I had thought! Edwin had his own bedroom across the hallway from ours. I was awoken about 4:30 am from noises I heard from wherever, and quickly noticed Pam wasn't in our bed, my first instinct was that she had gone to the bathroom which wouldn't be all that unusual so I simply just rolled over and pulled the blanket up over my head. Several minutes later I heard the same noise once again only this time it was more audible and easily recognizable, Pam was in with Edwin and they were fucking their brains out again. The next thing I knew I had this magnificent hard on and went to open our bedroom door a little more so I could either hear them better or, if their bedroom door wasn't ajar, maybe see them go at it. In fact their door was slightly opened but I dared not cross the hall or touch their door for fear of distracting them so I just stood their with my stiff errection in hand and enjoyed the entertainment they provided me. There's a bureau just left of our bedroom door on which there was a box of Kleenex so I grabbed a few because I just knew that if those two kept this up I'd be blowing a full load of hot cum before too long. My climax came when I heard Edwin tell Pam he was going to cum and Pam replied, "Let it come in me! Let it come in meeee!! Ohoooo! My God it feels so hottttt!" The she added, "Oh, God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ohoooo!" Somewhere during those comments I was really really happy that I had taken that handful load of Kleenex or I would've had an awful mess to clean up!

So the moral of my story, BlkGodX, I'm guilty as charged!

I have listened to my wife and her boyfriend on the phone and from behind a closed door. It is a huge turn on for me. I am always imagining what could be going on as I jerk off to the sounds I hear her make. I also love to listen to their intimate conversation between each other. Both my wife and her boyfriend tend to be more honest with their feelings when I am not in the room.

Can any of you guys tell when she cums just by listening? Does she intentionally let you know she is orgasming? Does she degrade you for it? Does the sound of your wife cumming on black dick make myou cum immediately?

I can tell when shes cumming by her sounds. none of the other stuff, but it wouldn't have taken much of a touch for me to blow it.

Can any of you guys tell when she cums just by listening? Does she intentionally let you know she is orgasming? Does she degrade you for it? Does the sound of your wife cumming on black dick make myou cum immediately?
In my experiences when i walk out of the room the bull that is fucking my gf picks up the pace and really pounds the fuck out of her....really jack hammering her and she is moaning n groaning so loud that you could hear her outside the building
yes its very easy with Sammy when it happens to hear her going through the throes of orgasm

Back