Do Any Cuckolds Talk To Wife's Bull?

I think its the cuck who shapes the relation with the bull. I am friends with most of our bulls, and we choose them who fits to be friends with us. We hang out, do some other stuff etc... There are some days that we do not even talk about sex single time. But when we met for sex, the mood is completely different. I like to watch movies and sports with them but also I like to watch how they fuck my wife.

My husband and Black lover are actually pretty good friends. They hook up at the local sports bar to watch games, go golfing together and the like. He's more like a friend of the family, but with benefits!
Perfect. Same with us. She likes good guys and the two guys she is dating now are both good men and good friends for both of us. It makes it more special for all of us. They come hang out some even if she is not here.

I would definitely befriend them and honestly treat them with respect because I’d honestly hope they’d treat my queen with respect because I’d rather have BBC’s pleasure my wife while I watch and suck and get fucked by BBC’s as well

i have become good friends with my wife’s bull, all 3 of us hang out before and after and on the weekends we all have a few beverages and then tag team and double penetrate her. If he doesn’t want to know you maybe try a new one who isn’t a douche

i have become good friends with my wife’s bull, all 3 of us hang out before and after and on the weekends we all have a few beverages and then tag team and double penetrate her. If he doesn’t want to know you maybe try a new one who isn’t a douche
I just love watching and eating there cum as I’m a sissy cuckold faggot

I just love watching and eating there cum as I’m a sissy cuckold faggot
I love watching and cleaning up too, joining in is the best but when the bull is around I only get her ass, during the week when he comes around for a quickie I just watch and clean up and when he is gone I get his sloppy seconds

As a mature cuckold couple (both 63) I find that I never
really talk to my wife's Bull(s). It isn't for lack of trying.
Rather, I find that many seemingly have and display contempt
for me. They typically don't respond or comment on anything
I say or ask.

Between letting them in the front door and letting them out the back,
not much is said. Christine says that I shouldn't take it personal and that
they're only there to "take care of business, not to converse with some
older white guy".

When they do speak, the younger black guys often refer to me as
"punk, runt, scrub, faggot", which I understand and accept. But just
wondering if other cucks have run into this as well?
So far not many Black men responding; I personally do not care for the 'Bull" label but would like to address your question from the other side.

I see huge red flags here. I always see and respond to both members of the couple as long term/life partners and I am the additive. Overwhelmingly, the spouse/partner is the person best equipped to end, sabotage or complicate the arrangement and disrespecting them is self defeating.

The ONLY way they would come into YOUR home and treat you like that is that your wife gave the ok. Was that a part of your prior discussion?

With no disrespect intended, I would stay away from you two. I always observe and assess how a couple treat each other, and I never, ever assume either is going to treat me better than their life partner.

I read the initial headline. I thought the question was if I as the cuckold have ever met the bulls wife. I have to tell you that one of the first bowls or single man that we were with was a couple that we also played with. We begin as swingers. However, I never really held up my end of the bargain, and we found many wives or not as into it as the husbands were. So we met one couple and the husband was a very assertive type of guy and Kathleen absolutely loved it. His name was John. John’s wife and I used to watch them often. We actually became friends. Whenever we would get together , Marilyn and I would hang out while John and Kathleen would fuck their brains out. We even went out to dinner and to clubs. We did a couple of weekend getaways together. She was a very nice lady and I enjoyed her company. In a very different way than Kathleen and John enjoyed each other . It was actually a lot of fun.

While she has had several "one night stands", the only guys who get multiple dates with her engage with me. My turnon is talking to the guys who fuck her, and hearing all the nasty, slutty details, as if they are telling their friends in the locker room. If the guy isn't interested in talking to me, there isn't going to be much of a connection between the three of us..

Yes, all the time, but he doesn't know that I know about them. My wife gets a big kick out of that. She said he's always asking her, "Are you sure he doesn't know you come over here when he thinks you're working?" "What if he calls your job looking for you?" "He sometimes looks at me like he suspcts something."

Yes, all the time, but he doesn't know that I know about them. My wife gets a big kick out of that. She said he's always asking her, "Are you sure he doesn't know you come over here when he thinks you're working?" "What if he calls your job looking for you?" "He sometimes looks at me like he suspcts something."
Fun stuff. Lucky men.

I have never talked to Justin the wife’s lover,nodded and waved to him as he picks or drops the wife off.

One thing he does like to do when he picks her up,and knows I am watching,he makes her lift her skirt/dress to check she is pantie less,like he insists.
One of his must be obeyed rules,I find it a tremendous turn on,she so willingly does what he says,she has never lifted her skirt/dress for me,despite me asking on numerous occasions.

Back