Do Any Cuckolds Talk To Wife's Bull?

As a mature cuckold couple (both 63) I find that I never
really talk to my wife's Bull(s). It isn't for lack of trying.
Rather, I find that many seemingly have and display contempt
for me. They typically don't respond or comment on anything
I say or ask.

Between letting them in the front door and letting them out the back,
not much is said. Christine says that I shouldn't take it personal and that
they're only there to "take care of business, not to converse with some
older white guy".

When they do speak, the younger black guys often refer to me as
"punk, runt, scrub, faggot", which I understand and accept. But just
wondering if other cucks have run into this as well?

Last edited:
How do you respond when they do that?
It's awkward and embarrassing (especially in front of wife) and I'm
sure I blush, but I take it in stride as a cuckold.

Recently, one of the guys posted a video (which I later saw).
He has "nutted" all over my face and made me leave it on, not wipe it off.

I know the reason he did it was so everytime Christine looks at me, she sees how submissive
and pathetic I look. Even she admitted that it's hard to respect anyone looking like that.
So, on another level, I understand why they act like they do.

As a mature cuckold couple (both 63) I find that I never
really talk to my wife's Bull(s). It isn't for lack of trying.
Rather, I find that many seemingly have and display contempt
for me. They typically don't respond or comment on anything
I say or ask.

Between letting them in the front door and letting them out the back,
not much is said. Christine says that I shouldn't take it personal and that
they're only there to "take care of business, not to converse with some
older white guy".

When they do speak, the younger black guys often refer to me as
"punk, runt, scrub, faggot", which I understand and accept. But just
wondering if other cucks have run into this as well?
its more like a competition thing he wants to "put you down" and show you who the bull is especially if they are young
its a pride thing, it makes them hornier and want to fuck harder and longer since her man cant ill do it for her

Quite often its my cuck hub that is sent to arrange a meet or inform the potential lucky bull that he has a wife who likes to fuck and suck other guys, so he has a lot of interaction with the bulls. We both make it clear that hub will be involved and that everyone has to be open to whatever happens. This includes hubby fluffing and cleaning everyone. If there is resistance of any kind to his full participation then things are brought to swift conclusion. Those who are open to all, get frequent flyer/fucker miles...lol!

HWJ:lips::lips::lips:

I didn't get to know all the bulls my wife has had, but the ones I met would say I always had a good relationship with them, with some it wasn't unusual to talk or spend time together even when my wife wasn't there,they were even treated as a friend of the family.

I always was a bit friendly with the guy that She saw the most, but not matey or anything where we would go out drinking etc etc.
But friendly enough for Him to talk to me about Her and what She liked,and How far She would go.
Which !!! I must say was that She would try anything.
She was a very dirty girl indeed.
I was so lucky.

The ones I've met I've gotten along with. I did career mentoring for a couple of them both during and after their relationship with my wife. She doesn't really go in for the "Bull" concept so I can't say I have vast experience in the matter.

We encouraged it by agreeing beforehand that my now ex-wife would broach the subject to her regular bulls in private and let them know we both wanted that from them and I would be cool with it.. When i was being degraded in front of her by her bulls I would mainly ignore and blow it off or roll with it and play agreeable submissive to him in front of my wife, playing the part and stepping into the roll which allowed her to feel more comfortable and confident with treating me that way and accepting its ok for her to accept that its what I really want her to do and more easily let go of any guilty or tough feelings that may arise that would make her hesitate or hold back and instead enjoy more freely humiliating me in the moment with her lover and also add to them both enjoying having raw sexual satisfaction and pleasure in a purely physical satisfaction of enjoying having sex and mating with a partner they picked out specifically for each others maximum physical pleasure that each wants to mate with and would otherwise want to breed with and since they are doing it in front of me with my encouragement, want to taunt me with that fact and ultimately want me to witness and all my ex-wives/girlfriends want to witness me interacting with her bulls so they can show her and me how dominate they are over us both and it made them not only desire them more sexually, but eventually fantasize and want their bulls to breed them instead of me because of the way the bull interacted and dominated over me her husband in front of her and seeing how submissive I was to him while they would be visiting us at our home or room, taking control of her body. When it would evolve to me sucking and licking her bull in front of her we both wanted her special bulls to talk to me and degrade me and me make him feel special in front of her by complimenting him

We have only ever had one bad experience, This was during an arranged party by Her longtime boyfriend and some of His Mates.
She was the only Woman there, and one of His mates got a bit too rough with Her, which She did not like, Her boyfriend whom was not only a big guy, but also a Black Belt in Karate, Slung Him out and He never came back.
Every other guy there apologised to Her profusely including Her boyfriend.
They were probabably worried about losing a good thing.
However they were extra protective of Her after the event.

We have only ever had one bad experience, This was during an arranged party by Her longtime boyfriend and some of His Mates.
She was the only Woman there, and one of His mates got a bit too rough with Her, which She did not like, Her boyfriend whom was not only a big guy, but also a Black Belt in Karate, Slung Him out and He never came back.
Every other guy there apologised to Her profusely including Her boyfriend.
They were probabably worried about losing a good thing.
However they were extra protective of Her after the event.
Oh how scary I was at party when the guys started fighting I was just trying to get out of the way but I fell and some one landed on my arm and broke it oh it hurt so

Back