Do all black men have big cocks?

No but my wife generally only has hooked up with the ones on the bigger side ;)

I’ve only been bigger than a handful the rest much bigger than my 6 and a half

No but my wife generally only has hooked up with the ones on the bigger side ;)

I’ve only been bigger than a handful the rest much bigger than my 6 and a half
Yeah it's pretty rare on a bigger, grand scale for white men to be larger than black men. Most Black men Start at 7/7.5 for the "bigger" side then it just goes up from there. The ones not at that point are not the ones i'm talking about.

Yeah your opinion is your opinion. I don't need to be the biggest and sure not all women want a really big dick. I know that first hand. My current partner (white) she's all set with me tbh. The pain is definitely a factor and i've been denied anal by at least every woman because they just can't handle the girth. Length alone is pretty intimidating too.

I feel like you have a penis insecurity if you're coming on a BB

Yeah your opinion is your opinion. I don't need to be the biggest and sure not all women want a really big dick. I know that first hand. My current partner (white) she's all set with me tbh. The pain is definitely a factor and i've been denied anal by at least every woman because they just can't handle the girth. Length alone is pretty intimidating too.

I feel like you have a penis insecurity if you're coming on a BBC thread to talk about white men penis to me.
For a person who wanted to prove that some women missed meeting the real bbc because they met blacks without the superb cock. Here he does not appreciate the criticism that white men are more hung than him, and that he hides his distress as a complexed black man by saying that I am insecure about my penis by coming to talk about white men's dicks on a bbc website. Here is an individual with a lack of intelligence because it was a debate that compares the size of the penis according to ethnicity, and unlike you, I have no problem with color and size because I do not despise people and I am not in supremacy, on the other hand it is a serious problem with you, that hits on your psychology. Some women have asked you what they missed, you were unable to answer, the only thing you are capable of is to show a form of supremacy. What is the reason you need to chase for white women, BBC can stay only with black women when you consider I don't have to talk about white men, I done sex parties with a friend black like me before I be married, we invite for couples or women, white and black men with big cock when they ask for gangbang. Young man you want to prove something to a mature man like me, go play with your white girlfriend before she meet another white or black man and try to marry her and to give her children like I done with mine with your secure cock of BBC, something few can do, but I done it with my insecure penis.

Back