Do all black men have big cocks?

I've seen some studies that actually put Native Americans at the top. But most are dismissed for having unscientific data collection methods.
So have African studies because most are self reported. Nigeria seemed to have the most accurate study. There smaller than other African countries but not bad.

I think a research study that I saw, sited that black men have about 1/2" longer length compared to Euro men.
What study is that. You can’t say white Americans represent all euro men. Same with black Africans, especially Africans since they’re diverse. Have seen the Nigerian Tanzanian penis size study?

@Erfo Im not trying to offend anyone. My position is black men scientifically on average have bigger penises. That doesn’t mean every black man has a 12in dick guys. But overall black men have larger penises than the other races. That’s all. I’m done with the subject. So no one needs to @ me I won’t respond anymore regarding this topic. But it’s hilarious how people are arguing with me on a site like this. Need I say more. Lol.
My brotha. Tanzanians are black and not that big.

Sadly not true as i found out my first and second time. Black male average is bigger than white mens, so odds are better of getting a big one. But the prevalence of big white or black is same. I just prefer big black cocks over white ones. Far more beautiful 😍

An interesting and mostly original study. But it does not fully show the difference between white and black men. Because the high place of France and the Netherlands, I think, is due to migrants from Africa. The only thing I am surprised about is Nigeria's low ranking, I saw a similar study where Nigeria was ranked first with a size of 18.3. And our experience confirms this, it is some kind of mistake

According to Durex, who researched this, the average in Africa is only slightly bigger than Europe (about 2cm).

However, black men who live in the developed world are consistently and significantly bigger than white men... And several studies have noted this. And if numerous western women can't get enough black cock... Well they can't all be exaggerating, can they?

It's a very controversial theory but it has been proposed that when there is access to a wider supply of foods and nutrition, that people of all races are likely to reach their full growth potential, black men who live in wealthier countries reach their full growth potential and therefore, have much larger penises than white men (on average, of course).

Mmmmh well I don't believe imo "all" black men have bigger penis, however black men are in the higher percentage of all races with lager in length and girth penises. I also do believe black men have much better sexual stamina and sexual confidence with regard to all other races.

I'm saying this based on a sisicuckold lifestyle and being exposed to black penis for around 50 plus years

Last edited:
Back