Do a public meet and greet first....

I'm glad to see this subject addressed. It's how I've always operated with people from other sites, but somehow I was getting the impression that people meeting on B2W tended to meet with the intention of playing right off the bat. Glad to hear I was wrong!

We always do a public meet and greet before playing. Also stress no strings for the first meeting in public. If the guy refuses then we say thanks for the interest but we will pass. Usually when a guy refuses to meet like that he has something to hide and we aren't into drama. When we first meet and there is chemistry then I will set something up to meet again right then and there. If we are both free and feel it then we can come to our place and play. It just depends on whether there is chemistry or not.

Man.....didnt do a public meet and greet first...met at hotel. She came to room. Didn't look like what I expected. Very nice girl though, nice personality. Man I'll never do that again. Lol.
We ALWAYS do a meet and greet! We also are sure that he understands that NO sex is promised for that meeting! We haven't met that many, but so far there has always been sex on the first meeting because we take our time and even do phone calls before we decide to meet a guy. The phone calls help us to become friends, or at least friendly, before a face-to-face date. This is for fun, but safety and cautionary rules have to be followed or trouble is liable to result.

I don’t mind a meet and greet with the intention to play.....

Like if we met in a hotel bar and if there was chemistry... we could go back to the room...

But a purely social meet and greet... then set something up at a later date is not for me.....

I don’t feel this way from arrogance....:

It’s effort versus reward....

Why put all this time into getting sex with a married woman when it’s probably going to be a one time thing....

I’d rather spend a Friday/Saturday night going on vanilla dates.... if I’m looking to have sex down the road....
That makes sense. With us, there is either sex that night, or not at all. If he's not a fit on the first meeting, why should anyone think he'd fit on the next one??

I’ve only had this happen to me once. Her face looked just like her pictures but she was much taller than she said she was. Like pick me up and put me on her shoulders tall. I had one of the best times of my life :LOL:.

I prefer to develop a rapport with folks via email/phone first and I always assume the first meeting will not be a play date. If we both decide we want to play then we do. Easy peasy.

Depends on what people are looking for.
I've had Meets and nothing happened
I've also had hot women show up at my door like Amazon Prime and it turned into a great ongoing relationship.

Hate when that happens. Women are reeeaaal slick with them ANGLES ?.
Guys, watch out for them clever angles! She hit you with the upward sideways angle and show up LOOKING sideways ?
Yes sir I too have been bit by the angles. They also like to take the pic with the camera way up high looking down at them.

We ALWAYS do a meet and greet! We also are sure that he understands that NO sex is promised for that meeting! We haven't met that many, but so far there has always been sex on the first meeting because we take our time and even do phone calls before we decide to meet a guy. The phone calls help us to become friends, or at least friendly, before a face-to-face date. This is for fun, but safety and cautionary rules have to be followed or trouble is liable to result.

Here is us there have been a few where once we met it didn't work out but there was also no second meet. Sex on the first date happens it has never happened that we didn't have sex and later we got together. We just reserve the right to walk away.

It’s a lesson you only learn once. The one and only time this happened was a few years back. I had chatted with someone for months and happened to be in his city for work. I suggested lunch thinking maybe if we clicked the next day.... he called me that morning and he talked me out of it and I let him come to my hotel. He was still handsome but much older and heavier than the full body pic he’d sent and in hindsight i realized the face pics I got were different angles. I realized later that it could have been dangerous and I was lucky that all he lied about was his appearance. Kinda sad because i liked him as he was. He didn’t need to lie. But lesson learned. Everyone needs the chance to say thanks but no thanks, which is why i want them to meet me too. As for me? Yea. I’m done with anything that casual lol
yes - you were lucky you did not get beaten or worse
always, always do a public meet and great that you can walk away from.

I believe that the first meeting should take place in a public Place.
For everyone's safety. It always works!

It’s a lesson you only learn once. The one and only time this happened was a few years back. I had chatted with someone for months and happened to be in his city for work. I suggested lunch thinking maybe if we clicked the next day.... he called me that morning and he talked me out of it and I let him come to my hotel. He was still handsome but much older and heavier than the full body pic he’d sent and in hindsight i realized the face pics I got were different angles. I realized later that it could have been dangerous and I was lucky that all he lied about was his appearance. Kinda sad because i liked him as he was. He didn’t need to lie. But lesson learned. Everyone needs the chance to say thanks but no thanks, which is why i want them to meet me too. As for me? Yea. I’m done with anything that casual lol
Fair comment that well said

When it gets to the point where I believe it's gonna happen I always send a live pic along with a couple others

It’s almost a requirement for a first meet, you don’t know someone until you know someone, and then sometimes you still don’t :qos:

Smiles...it’s a two way street! When you do the meet and greet and immediately know the pics he sent must have been from college 15 years ago. And could have been a pic of someone he hung with ? I don’t mind someone sending their best pic, we all do it. But please at least try to be straight up so i know what to expect...
We can't stand that. He's 10+ in the picture but 7 hard in real life lol

Back