Do a public meet and greet first....

Man.....didnt do a public meet and greet first...met at hotel. She came to room. Didn't look like what I expected. Very nice girl though, nice personality. Man I'll never do that again. Lol.
Hate when that happens. Women are reeeaaal slick with them ANGLES ?.
Guys, watch out for them clever angles! She hit you with the upward sideways angle and show up LOOKING sideways ?

Smiles...it’s a two way street! When you do the meet and greet and immediately know the pics he sent must have been from college 15 years ago. And could have been a pic of someone he hung with ? I don’t mind someone sending their best pic, we all do it. But please at least try to be straight up so i know what to expect...

Smiles...it’s a two way street! When you do the meet and greet and immediately know the pics he sent must have been from college 15 years ago. And could have been a pic of someone he hung with ? I don’t mind someone sending their best pic, we all do it. But please at least try to be straight up so i know what to expect...
I mean... selfies? SNAPCHAT? ?
Smartphones make this too easy

We always meet out in public first, must her men she meets that way no prior arrangement just in the wild naturally. IF we meet on the internet first always meet in public she likes to go out ******* dance have fun a guy coming straight to our room to fuck and leave is not appealing to her at all.

It’s a lesson you only learn once. The one and only time this happened was a few years back. I had chatted with someone for months and happened to be in his city for work. I suggested lunch thinking maybe if we clicked the next day.... he called me that morning and he talked me out of it and I let him come to my hotel. He was still handsome but much older and heavier than the full body pic he’d sent and in hindsight i realized the face pics I got were different angles. I realized later that it could have been dangerous and I was lucky that all he lied about was his appearance. Kinda sad because i liked him as he was. He didn’t need to lie. But lesson learned. Everyone needs the chance to say thanks but no thanks, which is why i want them to meet me too. As for me? Yea. I’m done with anything that casual lol

Last edited:
I like meeting new people but I prefer to meet through other lifestyle friendly people. That to me is the best situation. I don't even play I will just say I expected something else and good luck to you and no hard feeling.. I've met a few on here and it was ok.

I like meeting new people but I prefer to meet through other lifestyle friendly people. That to me is the best situation. I don't even play I will just say I expected something else and good luck to you and no hard feeling.. I've met a few on here and it was ok.

Yeah we meet men and if for any reason she decides she is not into them we don't play. Sometimes we have been lied too,other times pictures were just their best picture ever but not attractive in person. Or the guy is just a jerk, or just for some unknown reason not her type, we have met guys that were everything he said looks wise but she just didn't like him like that. We set up meetings like this as a get to know each other don't expect anything sexual, sometimes or often it does led to sex that night. So if she is not interested at the end of the night we say our good byes. I am sure The single men have also ran into couples that for some reason just were not his thing, we have met guys that she was into and for some reason he never made a move and we never heard from again clearly not his cup of tea. It can go both ways she would prefer a guy back out then to regret it later, she is selective and while she loves black men she wouldn't sleep with a man just because he is black and wants her.

My wife has a sign over her vanity that read :I would rather be someones shot of whisky then everyone's cup of tea"

Meet and great for.sure, you can meet and then see if there is any connection with the person, also getting to know them a little bit, helps.with nerves and also what they are like personality wise, I've introduced a freind to a guy I knew as I trust him instead of her meeting a random as she was new to the experiences of meeting people for.sex as she was only.18

Always a public meet and greet first. And I, personally, always dress to impress. So, if a man shows up in sweats or bb shorts and slider sandals, that is pretty much always a thanks but no thanks situation. @WiseGuy9595 We always make sure when chatting beforehand that if either party wants to decline going forward, it is perfectly okay. Sometimes the chemistry just isn't there.

Don't have to be rude just say bye. We always go in making sure everyone know this is just like meeting a person out at random, no sex is expected so at the end of the night if you have not got the connection no hard feelings.

Yes a guy showing up in sweat shorts and a dirty shirt is a no go.

Interesting topic. What do you say if you decide not to take it to the next level? "Sorry, you're not as attractive as I thought you'd be?" :LOL:
Separate events. Meet for coffee or whatever. Keeps it simple. If you hear from them again and are happy about it, you have your answer. If they ghost you...that’s an answer, too.

Last edited:
Back