Divorced or split up to be with bull?

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. It happened to me so fast that I didn't have time to realize what hit me. She was the love of my life and years latter I still think about it all constantly. I hope you can get over it better than I have.
Did you have any boundaries in place or any you wish you would've had in place?

This is a new thread that I hadn't seen until today. I don't think my ex wife is on this site so will probably not see anything from her. When she was 25 and we were married only a little more than a year she started cheating with a black boyfriend. Bone of the cuckold stuff that people talk about on here. She had a secret black boyfriend because I trusted her and never suspected that she would cheat. After a time she got pregnant by him when her birth control failed. She confessed the entire affair and told me that she would rather be with him and filed for divorce. She has lived with him for the past 12 years and has given birth to 3 black babies by him. When she confessed to me she described how addictive sex is with him and how out-of-control she gets when they make love.
Hopefully you found a new love aswell

How did you in laws(her parents) reacted on the news of their ******* being a cheater?

Hopefully you found a new love aswell

How did you in laws(her parents) reacted on the news of their ******* being a cheater?
Thank you for your consideration.. I have remarried and am happy with wife #2 but will never forget the betrayal of my first wife. I fear that any woman may be capable of doing so. My ex wife's parents strongly objected to her cheating. I think they objected to the fact that her lover was black as much as they did to the cheating factor. Her mom was old fashioned and definitely opposed interracial relations.

Hi folks,
Any ladies left their husbands/bfs to be with their bull or any cucks had their wife/gf leave them to be with their bull? Basically cuckolding that has gone too far. Something that you didn't see happening when you got into the lifestyle?
Would love to hear from you and how it happened. :)
I would very much like to chat with someone about my experience with my ex-wife. It was something I never expected and it was quite a shock. Please message me if you’d like to chat.

I would very much like to chat with someone about my experience with my ex-wife. It was something I never expected and it was quite a shock. Please message me if you’d like to chat.
My ex wife also left me for her black boyfriend. It was 12 years ago and it still bothers me every day. Will be glad to chat.

My ex wife also left me for her black boyfriend. It was 12 years ago and it still bothers me every day. Will be glad to chat.
She did not leave me. We separated briefly, and I was shocked at how she immediately ended up with a black man. Up until that time she had never been with another man. We were high school sweethearts, and both virgins when we met.

If you can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality, you'll ALWAYS end up in a bad situation. Destroying a family to become a crack whore is neither exciting nor exotic it's just fucking stupid.

Thank you for your consideration.. I have remarried and am happy with wife #2 but will never forget the betrayal of my first wife. I fear that any woman may be capable of doing so. My ex wife's parents strongly objected to her cheating. I think they objected to the fact that her lover was black as much as they did to the cheating factor. Her mom was old fashioned and definitely opposed interracial relations.
I understand didn't approve of me having black lovers baby split up with husband to live with lover lasted about 2 years between his mom and couldn't keep his cock in his pants didn't work

I have had correspondences with numerous spouses (mostly husbands) whose other half had left them for their respective lovers. I knew of one couple that lived in Boston, whom I'd hoped to meet with them and take ownership of the wife years ago. Unfortunately, her husband got super-excited about wanting to share her with other men. I tried telling him to start with one, but his desire was too overwhelming for him to listen to me.

His wife did get addicted towards wanting black men, to the point that she inevitably left him for one. However, the husband then accepted his submissive stance and got to pleasuring black men without his wife. Last time I heard from him, they had divorced. He now lives with his own Black Dom while she's gotten married to hers.
That's great. I'd love a black (male) dom as well.

Back