Divorced or split up to be with bull?

No I wouldn’t. I could let my potential bull live with us for a week (as an example) and seduce my boyfriend into servant role. Just as a part of a play if so. I think it’s the most matching fantasy regarding this thread. :)
What about if your bull pushed your husband around and kicked his ass for not obeying to you after he fucked you good, would you find it exciting?

What about if your bull pushed your husband around and kicked his ass for not obeying to you after he fucked you good, would you find it exciting?
Unfortunately I won’t feed your fantasy, possible scenarios depends on a bull and how far we’d be able to move.

It seems like a very risky lifestyle then, becoming a cuck, I suppose a lot of women have sex for love and not just sex where I think men are more able to just see sex as sex (I'm generalising obviously) maybe it starts out being just sex but from what I've learned women are more emotional when it comes down to it sexually. I'd love to become a cuck but don't want to ruin my relationship in the long run or risk losing her. I know it's some guy's fantasies to lose their wife/partner completely and just be nothing but a useless cuck but that's not my fantasy, mine is more about sharing my gf and just having fun and if she wants to have fun on her own now and again without me with strangers and there's no emotional connection just sex then that's fine but I guess you can't pick and choose it's ultimately down to her.
I noticed that the husbands who lose their wives to their bulls have one characteristic. Their wives have one regular bull/boyfriend. I never found a case where the husband lose his wife where the wife has multiple regular bulls/boyfriends. So, I think it is very risky for marriage wife having only one regular bull. It will be far safer if the wife has at least three regular bulls/boyfriends and keeps her bulls/boyfriends in rotation.

A friend of my wife …a very cute petite redhead went black during her separation and eventual divorce….It was her first ever black guy and she got pregnant …they work together …he is 10 years younger than her but her husband was 8 years older than her… they both live together and she’s pregnant again.

Hi folks,
Any ladies left their husbands/bfs to be with their bull or any cucks had their wife/gf leave them to be with their bull? Basically cuckolding that has gone too far. Something that you didn't see happening when you got into the lifestyle?
Would love to hear from you and how it happened. :)
Yes 😊

I noticed that the husbands who lose their wives to their bulls have one characteristic. Their wives have one regular bull/boyfriend. I never found a case where the husband lose his wife where the wife has multiple regular bulls/boyfriends. So, I think it is very risky for marriage wife having only one regular bull. It will be far safer if the wife has at least three regular bulls/boyfriends and keeps her bulls/boyfriends in rotation.
You are correct. A smart husband never allows his wife to form intense emotional connections with another man.

This thread is sad. It’s about broken marriages. Broken families. Broken men. And broken dreams.

I’d expect some of you to get hardons over this. And those of you who do so are single, never married.

Eventually, for you ladies, age will catch up with you. And your young bull will change to. And then what?

This thread is sad. It’s about broken marriages. Broken families. Broken men. And broken dreams.

I’d expect some of you to get hardons over this. And those of you who do so are single, never married.

Eventually, for you ladies, age will catch up with you. And your young bull will change to. And then what?
Oh I know some days I feel so bad about everything that happened

Back