Disney World fun. Anyone around Orlando?

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by MnK, Jan 30, 2016.

1. MnK

MnK New Member

US
    Hey everyone. Probably should have posted this sooner, but figured it can't hurt.

We're traveling to Disney World from the 31st to the 6th. We'll be in one of the Disney Hotels, but unable to host someone as we're traveling with friends.

We're hoping though that we can find a BBC bull who's willing to meet up with us one night. Someone who either has / gets a room in the hotel or lives relatively close by.

If anyone wants to try and make this happen, let us know and we can discuss details!

I know we're not confirmed as "real" on the site, but we can confirm for you directly before meeting up.

john7 likes this.
  2. john7

john7 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Damn wish I could or you could posted it sooner, I'll be Nola for Mardi Gras. Judging by your pic you're very sexy woman, how often you travel down south

3. blackbull954

blackbull954 Member Real Person

Hey there, I'm a 26 year-old, handsome, fit, 9" BBC male who resides in Orlando.

I can gladly get a room at the hotel you're staying at or close by. Drop me a line if you want to make it happen.

Rick Willis likes this.
  4. bulltoy4pleasure

bulltoy4pleasure New Member

US
    I love to meet you guys, can get a room at Popeyes resort at Disney, I live in Orlando , an experienced Bull , love to stretch that pussy to your pleasures.Please reply here or at valleyvet@gmail.com.

Rick Willis likes this.
  5. MnK

MnK New Member

US
    Sorry! Wish we'd coordinated better. I'm not down this way often at all. Maybe once a year at most.

6. purepleasure

purepleasure New Member

US
    I am a sane, honest, intelligent,loyal, very respectful, black man. I don't look my age, drink, or use drugs. I am completely disease free, and planning on staying this way.
    I have the adaptability, openness, understanding, stamina, strength, and size to give you anything that you desire sexually, and to live out any fantasy.
    Oh, did I mentioned that I go multiple times, hours on end.
    Stats: 5" 7', 190', with the body of a football player.

Penis: straight, 10"L+, 3"W, or roughly the same size of your Bright house remote control.

Chest: large pecks, naturally hairless
    front/back
    I currently live in Orlando..

Rick Willis likes this.
  7. MnK

MnK New Member

US
    Message us. We'd love to try and set something up, though at this point we'd probably be limited to Thursday night!

8. MnK

MnK New Member

US
    Anyone? Nobody is getting back to us and we're hoping to do this tomorrow night

9. bulltoy4pleasure

bulltoy4pleasure New Member

US
    Hi cuckold couple
    I have contacted you and we shared our pictures too .I am interested.

10. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Damn I was there last week.

11. Kyle Rayner

Kyle Rayner Member Real Person

US
    I'm near Disney... DM

Attached Files:

12. MnK

MnK New Member

US
    Sadly, we left Disney without any action. Guess we need to plan ahead more next time.
    Oh well, at least we're home and not too far from our regular Bull ;)