Disney World fun. Anyone around Orlando?

MnK

Couple
From
PA, US
Hey everyone. Probably should have posted this sooner, but figured it can't hurt.

We're traveling to Disney World from the 31st to the 6th. We'll be in one of the Disney Hotels, but unable to host someone as we're traveling with friends.

We're hoping though that we can find a BBC bull who's willing to meet up with us one night. Someone who either has / gets a room in the hotel or lives relatively close by.

If anyone wants to try and make this happen, let us know and we can discuss details!

I know we're not confirmed as "real" on the site, but we can confirm for you directly before meeting up.

Damn wish I could or you could posted it sooner, I'll be Nola for Mardi Gras. Judging by your pic you're very sexy woman, how often you travel down south

Hey there, I'm a 26 year-old, handsome, fit, 9" BBC male who resides in Orlando.

I can gladly get a room at the hotel you're staying at or close by. Drop me a line if you want to make it happen.

Damn wish I could or you could posted it sooner, I'll be Nola for Mardi Gras. Judging by your pic you're very sexy woman, how often you travel down south

Sorry! Wish we'd coordinated better. I'm not down this way often at all. Maybe once a year at most.

I am a sane, honest, intelligent,loyal, very respectful, black man. I don't look my age, *******, or use *******. I am completely disease free, and planning on staying this way.
I have the adaptability, openness, understanding, stamina, strength, and size to give you anything that you desire sexually, and to live out any fantasy.
Oh, did I mentioned that I go multiple times, hours on end.
Stats: 5" 7', 190', with the body of a football player.

Penis: straight, 10"L+, 3"W, or roughly the same size of your Bright house remote control.

Chest: large pecks, naturally hairless
front/back
I currently live in Orlando..

I am a sane, honest, intelligent,loyal, very respectful, black man. I don't look my age, *******, or use *******. I am completely disease free, and planning on staying this way.
I have the adaptability, openness, understanding, stamina, strength, and size to give you anything that you desire sexually, and to live out any fantasy.
Oh, did I mentioned that I go multiple times, hours on end.
Stats: 5" 7', 190', with the body of a football player.

Penis: straight, 10"L+, 3"W, or roughly the same size of your Bright house remote control.

Chest: large pecks, naturally hairless
front/back
I currently live in Orlando..

Message us. We'd love to try and set something up, though at this point we'd probably be limited to Thursday night!

Sadly, we left Disney without any action. Guess we need to plan ahead more next time.
Oh well, at least we're home and not too far from our regular Bull ;)

Back