Dilemma

MarkP

Male
I am almost sure my wife won’t agree to be a hotwife. I have brought this a few times to her (so she knows I want it) but her answer is from saying no to telling me that I am crazy and getting v angry. However,

However, I am a feeling that if she will get an opportunity and she is really lonely and horny she may let a well endowed man have her for a night secretly. Chance for this is less but it’s possible

Anyone else on the same boat? Has anyone secretly nudged their wife?

I am almost sure my wife won’t agree to be a hotwife. I have brought this a few times to her (so she knows I want it) but her answer is from saying no to telling me that I am crazy and getting v angry. However,

However, I am a feeling that if she will get an opportunity and she is really lonely and horny she may let a well endowed man have her for a night secretly. Chance for this is less but it’s possible

Yes sir absolutely 💯

Just broke the ice on this this morning. She didn't get angry, but she did say it wasn't even remotely appealing to her. Sex with people she doesn't know well doesn't appeal and she's very into monogamy.

so, she's NEVER had sex with someone she didn't know in her life ?
I actually don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me. HOwever, I can easily imagine that she decided that sex with people she has a real emotional connection with is her strong preference and random sex just doesn't do it for her. It might be that she's worried about what would happen if we opened things and if that might mean I also get to have sex with other women, which she very much doesn't want.

Just broke the ice on this this morning. She didn't get angry, but she did say it wasn't even remotely appealing to her. Sex with people she doesn't know well doesn't appeal and she's very into monogamy.
Seems you're on a dead end. Accept it. This is probably not a viable lifestyle for your wife.

I was once chatting to a man in a chat room. He persuaded me to give him my wife's email address. Then he used to chat to me late at night and make me masturbate so that when I joined my wife in bed I would cum really quickly. Then it progressed to him making self cum so I couldn't perform. All this obviously so she would become horny and be more susceptible to his advances.

I was once chatting to a man in a chat room. He persuaded me to give him my wife's email address. Then he used to chat to me late at night and make me masturbate so that when I joined my wife in bed I would cum really quickly. Then it progressed to him making self cum so I couldn't perform. All this obviously so she would become horny and be more susceptible to his advances.
hi. paul

Back