Dildo

We use the same dildo, King Cock makes a really realistic dildo and my wife loves it! She first thought she’d never be able to take it, but once she did, she was forever changed! Now, whenever we use a dildo,(which is very often) that’s the one she begs for.

Attachments

• 6B9B1951-CE42-4D29-BCD9-D492862596F9.jpeg
    6B9B1951-CE42-4D29-BCD9-D492862596F9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Holy crap! That is very impressive ,which one is her favorite? What brand and model is the realistic one at the top?
my favorite.. are the two black... and the second from right side... is nice for the double penetration.... onther good is the third from right side because is possible to mange by iphone i love put this inside my pussy and go in the restaurant and my husband play with phone....

We use the same dildo, King Cock makes a really realistic dildo and my wife loves it! She first thought she’d never be able to take it, but once she did, she was forever changed! Now, whenever we use a dildo,(which is very often) that’s the one she begs for.
My wife need this one and her vibrating egg to when she want to have a descend orgasm.

My wife has not used a dildo since go black. She says now there is only one use for a dildo...fucking me.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/beth-fucking-me.141793/
Nothing like the real thing. Some folks are more fortunate and find themselves surrounded by BBC. Susan has no shortage but there still are times when she needs BBC and none of her friends are available. She is also black only so I help her with her large favorite Dildo. She calls him Marcus. Marcus fills her pussy nicely

Back