Dildo reccomendation?

Mpls86

Male
Apologies if this is somewhere else or belongs somewhere else, but does anyone have any reccomendations on a BBC dildo for the wife. I am about 6.5 long and 6.25 circumference. Want something bigger without being super huge and preferably as life like as possible. We aren't really having sex right now because she isn't on birth control and absolutely doesn't want to risk getting pregnant again and she hates condoms. So I have been fingering her to orgasm on an almost nightly basis. Thought maybe the dildo would feel good for her, make her want something bigger than what I have and get her thinking about other guys maybe. Any help or suggestions would be amazing. Thanks!

Im guessing it is also probably a good idea to try not have sex with her too? Like once she cums and is done just jerkoff and get her used to that idea?

Apologies if this is somewhere else or belongs somewhere else, but does anyone have any reccomendations on a BBC dildo for the wife. I am about 6.5 long and 6.25 circumference. Want something bigger without being super huge and preferably as life like as possible. We aren't really having sex right now because she isn't on birth control and absolutely doesn't want to risk getting pregnant again and she hates condoms. So I have been fingering her to orgasm on an almost nightly basis. Thought maybe the dildo would feel good for her, make her want something bigger than what I have and get her thinking about other guys maybe. Any help or suggestions would be amazing. Thanks!
My dido 13 x 8.5 best feeling ever

Attachments

• 20210908_080729.jpg
    20210908_080729.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Back