Difficulty for single guys in the lifestyle

Thefixher

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
The lifestyle can be frustrating for single guys looking for a hotwife or couple to play with. First of all, is, single guys have remember that we are asking a couple, we has a bond, to let us in. They have the right to pick and choose who they play with and when they want to play. Also, alot of single guys are disrespectful and mess it up for others guys. Some guys have a mistake understand of the term bull, they hear the term bull and think total domination. They are allow us in their lives to explore, have fun, and fullfil some fantasies. It's a privilege, so treat it as so. The most frustrating thing is talking to a people pretending to be something, and then when it's time to meet disappear. You never know who you are talking to, always try to verify early on that way you aren't wasting your time. I'm typing to figure out the Ohio scene.

The lifestyle can be frustrating for single guys looking for a hotwife or couple to play with. First of all, is, single guys have remember that we are asking a couple, we has a bond, to let us in. They have the right to pick and choose who they play with and when they want to play. Also, alot of single guys are disrespectful and mess it up for others guys. Some guys have a mistake understand of the term bull, they hear the term bull and think total domination. They are allow us in their lives to explore, have fun, and fullfil some fantasies. It's a privilege, so treat it as so. The most frustrating thing is talking to a people pretending to be something, and then when it's time to meet disappear. You never know who you are talking to, always try to verify early on that way you aren't wasting your time. I'm typing to figure out the Ohio scene.
It can be frustrating for the couple too. We have had so many flakes and fakes and no shows it’s not even funny. Also have run into cold feet at the last minute. It can be tough for sure but when ipyiu do finally meet someone and you click it makes it all worth it.

Frustrating, yes it has always been that way. There have always been talkers, jokers and those who at the point of doing it chicken out. My feeling is today it's much worse than when we were in the lifestyle. More people who get some hi on seeing how far they can con or hurt others. What i will tell you on this subject if we had thrown in the hat because of the frustration we would have missed out on a lot of great times with some very nice people. Thinking back most of the times we had a no show we ended up having a pretty good time, good be because we have always had great sex. The extra guy was merely the cherry on top of a pretty good hot fudge DQ

I think that as a white couple that became involved in swinging around our late 20,s early 30,s ( We are now in our 70,s ) We had always had a relationship where we sometimes both had other partners during the early part of our marriage, so the natural progression was to swingers clubs which in our day were just getting started.
We as a couple would visit them occasionally ( We were never Regulars ) .
When my Wife was I think 48 ,We went to to swingers party arranged at a huge house in Radlett Hertfordshire UK.
There was quite a large crowd of couples and singles attending and for the first time, ( for us) some coloured guys and girls.
I would add at this stage my Wife was very fit through cycling swimming and running.and carried Her age very well, When we attended swingers clubs She was always one of the first to get hit on.
Getting back to the party, I found myself being encouraged to complete a threesome with another white couple in a side room, which was quite enjoyable, when we were finished, I went looking for my wife ( Over the years in the lifestyle we had developed a relationship were we could do our own thing together if you understand my meaning ).
Going back into the main hall,there was quite a crowd of couples and singles all watching a white woman being fucked in Her arse and pussy by two coloured gentlemen, both had the biggest cocks I had ever seen, Yes it was my Wife,I worked my way to the front of the crowd, and caught Her eye, She smiled and gave me a wink.
She was obviously loving it, as I guess a lot of Husbands/Boyfriends who have been in long term relationships will know straight away,She was loving it!!!
She was moving and writhing on the huge cocks and giving as much as She was getting.
As I looked round the large. Crowd watching their performance was obviously turning other couples on, as several couples near the front were either grinding into their partners or stroking pussies etc.
But seeing Three coloured girls Laying on a mattress quite close to where my Wife was getting fucked ,watching a calling out things like “ Go Honey! Oh Yes take them boys” ,I found such a turn on.
They both took it in turns to fuck Her in both holes, eventually they all ran out of steam.
And my Wife was left with their cum running out of Her.
Now this is we’re She confirmed what I always thought, That She was a submissive exhbitionist, rather than just getting up and putting Her clothes on She reached down and Wiped Her hand in their cum and licked it off,then sucked both their cocks clean.
Its funny something seems to come over Her in these sort of situations, She seems totally fearless about sexual situations.
So getting back to your original point, I can understand how difficult it can be to find a similar couple like us ( And the fact that we are now in our 70,s and are writing about past events).
As my Wife always chose Her partners after She decided that She only wanted black/coloured partners for Her extra marital adventures,and after a year of attending black only parties and a few one to one’s etc.
She found a younger coloured guy almost 20 years younger than Her that She ended up having an almost 10 year relationship with.
He always said to me ( He was married with a young family ) what a lucky guy I was, having a Wife like mine,So sexually adventurous,He and I talked about what She liked and disliked He arranged things to push Her boundaries ( Gangbangs other Woman etc ).
I do not know of a time where She said NO.
So there must be other couples out there in this lifestyle especially in the U.S. so keep on searching , I hope you find a couple like us one day.

It can be frustrating for the couple too. We have had so many flakes and fakes and no shows it’s not even funny. Also have run into cold feet at the last minute. It can be tough for sure but when ipyiu do finally meet someone and you click it makes it all worth it.
I'm on the other end and I've almost gotten jaded about some of the situations I've been in. I've broken down at my destination one time for a woman who didn't even show. As well as the point of getting barred because of previous experiences, it also depends on your location. I'm not high on the pecking order where I live and the women/couples who are very interested are either 100+miles away or not on the internet, and I have to accept that mainly tourists and people in business trips are who I have to frequent with.

I agree with your points 100 percent.

Very profound words! Good luck in your endeavors.

It’s a complicated path we’re finding out. To be fair we would be lost if it wasn’t for our friends who have been doing this a long time. On one hand it’s understandable since there’s multiple components, but on the other hand it probably shouldn’t be. With two exceptions all the bulls we have in our lives were contacts through our friends. You put it quite eloquently when you mentioned the mutual trust and respect which runs pretty contrary to some of the stuff you read on here or the perception from the outside. It’s especially rampant with the age group my wife prefers which are guys 20-25 or so. Seems to be just a lack of respect, honesty, and candor. I echo the sentiments of others and say best of luck to you. Not sure the landscape in Ohio but hopefully it works out more times than not.

Back