Did your penis shrink from chastity?

I’m in a very small chastity device regularly and have been for years. I can’t tell any difference when out and looking down but my wife swears my already small white dick has shrunk even more since I’ve been in chastity. She tells me not to worry as I’m the best pussy eater she’s ever experienced and it’s not close and it’s actually how thru all the years prior she had all her orgasms with me…..but she will let me know also how good and hard she cums being impaled by all her back bulls. She tells me she cums with me one way, orally only and with them, she has multiple orgasms and squirts most often, with their big black cocks pounding and sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She says both forms are highly addictive and she loves having her cake and eating it too which is cumming on their cocks and then lowering her used, dripping full of other mens cum pussy to my face and cumming again on my face.

Mine has 100% gotten smaller but I’m not or have I ever been in chastity, I think it just from lack of use. Pussy free for 5 years and cucked for just over 20. I’d say my cock has lost about 1/4 of its size over the last 5 years, my wife and I have both noticed the change

Not so, If I may humbly disagree.
The penis is a tube that has spongy tissue (corpus cavernosa, your man meat) that fills with ******* and expands to its full potential, be it 6 inches average white guy, or 7-9 inches for a Black Male. The average circumference is about 5 inches, but some men are much bigger . . . ask your wife who is enjoying her bull!
Put that little white guy in chastity and it can not fill with ******* to its potential. Continued chastity and compression without release for months at a time will eventually compress the corpus cavernosa to a less than functional state.
BTW; in the male, build up of sperm for more than a month can have consequences for the chastised cuck/sissy/hubby. It can lead to prostate cancer and disturbances in physiology of the sperm and even body chemistry . Milking the sissy or cuck is imperative, no more then 45 days without milking. Besides the ‘ART’ of milking a sissy is a humiliating and devious way to have fun for you and your bull, why? The best way to milk a sissy or cuck is though anal stimulation, now there are real great devices out there (cuckold Heaven is one of them) OR have your bull . . . well you get the picture.
Back to the point, the penis is not a muscle it does not get weak if not used, BUT it sure as hell loses the ability to fill if it’s locked in smaller and smaller cages. There is a ‘micro-cage’ that is just a flat metal cage that does not allow ANY, repeat ANY, expansion at all. A year or so in that type of chastity will result in a “MICRO PENIS” there may not be a need for a cage after that. Cheers, Kathy Masters
Very interesting and Thank you for the information you provided as well it has definitely caught my attention I'm myself am looking for a castration and sac removal I have a 2 inch limp micro penis as pictured

Attachments

• 20210111_083756.jpg
    20210111_083756.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 55
I have a 7 inch and thick cock. I have been in Chastity since January 2018. As I started out with the largest 2 inch base ring and a 3.5 inch cage. it took me a few years to be able to reduce the size of my cage gradually down to a 1.5 inch base ring and a 2 inch cage. When I am let out of the cage to be able to jack off and cum. I get the full size of my cock back when at the point of ejaculation. When done my wife simply as me clean up and locks me back up. The fact is a male should to ejaculate at least once a month to help reduce prostate cancer.

My husbands dick definitely shrinked due to the 2 years in chastity now. He is permanently locked…only allowed once a week for cleaning under My supervision.

i don’t know if it will recover once let the cage away but for now it shrinked from 6.5 to about 5.5 inches and doesn’t get completely hard anymore
Good girl😈♠️♠️

I have also the experience that being caged shrinks your penis and also makes it less usable. Especially if you wear the cage at night you can not have a boner anymore what is a kind of exercise for the penis due to a peak of tetosterone in the morning. After some time wearing at night your body learns that it can not get hard anymore and that is not usefull anymore. Not to use it is to loose it. Psychologically the cage and the submisiveness also undermines erections. Also if you are not aloud to use your penis you still want to experience sex and the way to go is mostly anal. The more you practice anal the more your sexual center and sensitivity moves from your penis to your ass what also deminishes the use of the penis and its good functioning. Also to get off you start to masturbate with a limp penis an each time you orgasm you learn your body and brain that you do not a hard-on to cum what also reprograms your penis that getting erected is useless what again lessens the use of it making it loose it's size due to the less exercise of the tissues involved. I lost almost 1,5 inch in 2 years. See the picture, I indeed need to buy a smaller cage! ;)

IMG_4658.jpg

My penis getting smaller only from the (mechanical aspects of) the cage, maybe not up to certain persons. To my personal experience it definitely is. I suppose that for younger guys with a high testosteronelevel and young equipment down there being in chastity for a while does not shrink your penis or that it goes back to its normal size after being some time out of chastity. In my case I haven been abused/submitted first for 2 years by my first FLR-girlfriend and then 12 years till now by my actual girlfriend. I am now 10 years pussyfree and most of the time wearing my chastity device and the time that I get out is never longer then a week (this is maybe not long enough to recover) and in that time my penis never gets bigger but that is maybe because I also never use my penis apart of for peeing and also never get real erections anymore and also never masturbate anymore by stroking the shaft of it. So I really do not use my dick for the (standard) intended purpose so I am convinced and experienced and especially when you get older and do not use anymore your penis for sex that it indeed shrinks. Getting aroused comes mostly through a visual stimulus going to your brain and starts an erection then and makes your penis get hard. The trigger is psychologic information. Being in chastity, submissive and a cuck with my erotic zone shifted to my ass instead of my penis I am sure that also this does not makes you keep your cock in good shape only from the fact that the commands to get errect never are given anymore. Does a chastity cage shrink your penis only because of the mechanical/bodily aspect? Maybe not (but I stay convinced it does...), but people as me that also are in the total game of submissiveness and sexual reorientation and a cuck-relationship have also all these other stimuli that interfere at the same time so what does what and what does the most I am not examining the shrinkage in a scientific way and I can only tell from my own experience. But aver has the right to think what he wants X

Back