Did your penis shrink from chastity?

I get shrinkage but it’s only temporary. It’s surprising how much it shrinks though. Especially when I didn’t start off with much!

My husbands dick definitely shrinked due to the 2 years in chastity now. He is permanently locked…only allowed once a week for cleaning under My supervision.

i don’t know if it will recover once let the cage away but for now it shrinked from 6.5 to about 5.5 inches and doesn’t get completely hard anymore

My husbands dick definitely shrinked due to the 2 years in chastity now. He is permanently locked…only allowed once a week for cleaning under My supervision.

i don’t know if it will recover once let the cage away but for now it shrinked from 6.5 to about 5.5 inches and doesn’t get completely hard anymore
A inch in 2 years. Did you get a smaller cage too?

100% accurate

You finish his manhood. How old is he?

We have been practicing male chastity for 4 years now.. full time with some breaks... my cock has shrunken significantly.. I've gone from 8" to 4.25" erect. And I'm talking hard as a rock. No clue if it would go back to 8" with prolonged freedom because this is our lifestyle and I'm caged. We are shooting for a 3" cock....time will tell!

omg, what does he think about this?

It is much easier for a white boy to accept a cuckold status, or chastity, if he is small and limp. However, in my opinion, there should be more emphasis on the boy being white. There are differences that go beyond size. A black man will almost always be bigger but in those settings where he is smaller he is still better. Way better. So I agree with all of this about white boys trying to get smaller and limper. All of that helps separate you from black men and helps encourage women to be with the black man. However, size is not the only criteria. Just my two cents worth.
I agree with you. A smaller sized white boy will add to the cuckold experience for all involved. It reinforces the black bulk's natural superiority and manifests it in physical form. It also reminds both the wife what she needs and the cuckold why he is not enough for her.

Has anyone shrunk their penis from chastity? I ask because I want to be put in chastity.
If you have not been in chastity yet you must give it a go. Ive found that there can be some shrinkage after an amount of time. Longest i have been lock was over 60 days 24/7. over yhe years she has trained my to be her cleanup and fluffer

Attachments

• IMG_3204.JPG
    IMG_3204.JPG
    585.8 KB · Views: 86
Back