Did your penis shrink from chastity?

Hey cucks. I really want to shrink my penis permanently. I've been thinking about it for years. It's not just a fantasy. Right now I'm smaller than average (5.5 inches) but I want to be a true cuck and have a small dick. Please don't make fun of me or try to psychoanalyze why I want to do it or try to discourage me. I'm 41 years old and I know what I want and I'm in a long-term committed relationship. My wife is supportive.

Has anyone else successfully shrunk their dick? Without castrating it 🙄 or using hormones.
Penectomy is the best solution. And you don't need to get hormones...

How bad do your wives have to hate you to be pleased that you cannot get hard anymore or cum? Not to put down anyones kink,but permanent disfugurement,and lack of function is way over the top,and completely unfuckin necessary! They already are not interested in sex with you and have chosen other partners for their sexual forfilment! This kind of thing should be reserved for pedophiles and rapists,not their husbands! WTF!

Hey cucks. I really want to shrink my penis permanently. I've been thinking about it for years. It's not just a fantasy. Right now I'm smaller than average (5.5 inches) but I want to be a true cuck and have a small dick. Please don't make fun of me or try to psychoanalyze why I want to do it or try to discourage me. I'm 41 years old and I know what I want and I'm in a long-term committed relationship. My wife is supportive.

Has anyone else successfully shrunk their dick? Without castrating it 🙄 or using hormones.
Well 5,5 is good , why shrink it. I am 6.5 inches and i feel its good that way.

His solution is to use the cage. It will get smaller while inside of the cage,and return to normal size once the cage is removed for a decent amount of time. He said that he plans to ******* children, so that should work for him. Anything permanent is a mistake! What if the wife runs off with one of her black lovers,and the lifestyle don't work out for you, you may have to return to a conventionaltype of relationship with a woman! Not wishing it on you or anyone else, but I have seen a lot of threads,where the wife leaves the marriage to be with her lover permanently. It happens when you play in the deep dark end of the pool!

I am not here to knock anyones kink,but think before you do permanent change or damage that cannot be fixed or reversed. There is the possibility that you might meet and fall in love with a woman that wants you and none of this!

Back