Did you see women with qos symbols in public?

We wear QoS and cuck themed t-shirts and jewelry, and I have a QOS permanent tat on my ass that is at least partially visible in some swimsuits and sometimes through lighter colored dresses and pants . We usually do this away from family and vanilla friends , vacations , parties and of course lifestyle events . Reaction is generally just knowing smiles from those that understand it .
I do also wear his key openly when he’s locked . B5A9695A-0861-4994-90AF-6D1947FF8C2B.jpeg6BD180C0-F747-42C2-9F5A-00221CC40EEF.jpegE04A2E9F-2CE7-445C-9153-F32FBCEF6EA4.jpeg07294DEF-1800-4946-AB0A-888CDD466603.jpeg

A lot of women buy those temporary rub on tattoos, including myself. Most of the time worn when going to bars, clubs, or dates.
You need real QOS:qos: tattoos on a ankle, your neck or maybe just above your pussy. ;) I managed to convince all the girlfriends who cucked me with BBC to get one just above their pussies. As a cuck it's an intense feeling looking at that tattoo while you're fucking your girl knowing that even though she's having sex with you she still prefers Black men and your days of fucking her are probably numbered lol

bein worthy of BCCs using me is an honor and privilege. I welcum all ages, sizes and shapes for feeding n breeding

I have seen spade tatoos in local adult bookstore. In a restaurant right before New Years I saw a good looking whit woman wearing an ankle bracelet with a spade charm. Would like to have been able to watch her all night.

I've never seen it out and about, but if I ever saw a woman wearing it, I would be sure to give her a compliment for it and show her how much I appreciate it. I would be so turned on after that and it would make for a great experience.

Never ever see it. We will occasionally venture out with a anklet or pendant or even a tshirt on but truthfully 99 percent of people have no idea what it means anyways

I have noticed one. It was at a grocery store. She was a very attractive lady. Wearing a tee shirt with a queen of queen of spades emblem. And had a black man with her .they were shopping. Only seen one though. Would like to see more women being this bold I mean why not.

I saw one a while back in a strip club. The group I was with was there for a stage. When she came offering table dance she was turned down by every one of us because of her tattoo on her ass. One guy suggested she would have better luck with a small group of black guys over on the other side of the stage. Learned that they were her boy friend and his family.

Back