Did you see women with qos symbols in public?

Only once it was at the gym. I was working out and noticed this PAWG walking on the treadmill. She had a tank top on and it was half covering the QOS tat that she had on her shoulder. I wasn't sure so I walked over closer to her and it sure as ******* was. I the. Looked for a wedding ring which she had. I almost commented on the tat, but I didn't want to come off as a creepy gym bro. I've seen her there maybe half a dozen times since.

id like that as ive never been aproached ever
ive seen people look at it but not a word
I just took at look at your profile and I can't see a reason why people didn't approach you. They are clearly blind as a bat, because you're hot as hell! If you are ever near me, in the SE MI/NW OH area, and I will make sure you are noticed and get treated very well! :)

I just took at look at your profile and I can't see a reason why people didn't approach you. They are clearly blind as a bat, because you're hot as hell! If you are ever near me, in the SE MI/NW OH area, and I will make sure you are noticed and get treated very well! :)
are they usa towns?

I saw a hot woman at the grocery store with her two ******* wearing a tee shirt that said "Black is my happy place." Her ******* and her were all blonde but she saw me looking and smiled. I think she knew I knew. Sorry my wife was not there but it would not have been cool for me to approach her with her ******* there. Gave her a thumbs up.

Not this side of the world. I would probably try something silly like make eye contact and smile...just to see what would happen. But like I said, very unlikely I will ever see that

I just saw my first one today. It was the size of palm on her upper back. She was wearing a very sexy dress and prolly about to get railed by some BBC. Wish I'd approach her about it.

Back